New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Wala bang conduction sticker? Sayang. Sana enough proof na yun na local yung oto mo.
    The chassis and engine number should be able to prove that your car is a local unit. Local units usually have PH starting on the engine numbers and PA starting on the chassis numbers if I remember correctly. Not to mention that it is very east to differentiate a local unit from a converted unit.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    me pila kanina sa LTO ng mga Port Irene vehicles na ending is 2. they were turned back by lto for renewal. two of them went back to the dealer at doon nakipag away, ayun sinoli naman ang pera kahit 8 months ng nagamit yung unit.

yung dealer, sinara na agad ang shop.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    me pila kanina sa LTO ng mga Port Irene vehicles na ending is 2. they were turned back by lto for renewal. two of them went back to the dealer at doon nakipag away, ayun sinoli naman ang pera kahit 8 months ng nagamit yung unit.

pano mo nalaman sir after nung incident sa LTO?

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    pano mo nalaman sir after nung incident sa LTO?
    owner of one of the of the unit is my friend, nakasabay ko sa lto. they updated me after the return as another former schoolmate did the same.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    owner of one of the of the unit is my friend, nakasabay ko sa lto. they updated me after the return as another former schoolmate did the same.
    i see.. e pano naman yung mga years na sakanila yung unit? kawawa naman. sayang pera

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    i see.. e pano naman yung mga years na sakanila yung unit? kawawa naman. sayang pera
    kindly refer to my earlier post also on this page, thanks.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007

Tsk... This is bad. Yari na ang sasakyan ko kung magkaganito man. Pero ang amin lang, wala man lang bang IRR para dito?

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Tsk... This is bad. Yari na ang sasakyan ko kung magkaganito man. Pero ang amin lang, wala man lang bang IRR para dito?
    i suggest that you get back to your dealer chief.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    i suggest that you get back to your dealer chief.
    Ewan ko lang kung bukas pa sila pero the last time na napadaan ako ay wala na. Mine kasi is already 5 years na, so medyo mahirap na kung isasauli ko pa yun sasakyan

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    hindi kaya ganito:
    eo 156 states that importation of these vehicles shall generally not be allowed, except under under certain conditions...
    eo 418 states the schedule of taxes to be paid for those imported vehicles allowed under eo 156's "certain conditions"..

if this is so, i see no problem..

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
LTO, Customs to strictly enforce EO 156 ban on 'surplus cars'