New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 655
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    13,632
    #611
    depende sa LTO sir.. ask nyo yung LTO sa inyo..

    yung LTO kasi sa pagsanjan laguna, bawal na ang emission lang.. lahat PMVIC na.. yung dito naman sa Mandaluyong pwede pa emission lang..

    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Mandatory na ba ang PMVIC or pwede pa rin emissions lang?

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    4,805
    #612
    Thanks bro, sa muntinlupa ako. Chineck ko din sa website ng LTMS, emissions din lang nakalagay.

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,244
    #613
    Sa Las Pinas optional lang PMVIC

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    46,336
    #614
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Mandatory na ba ang PMVIC or pwede pa rin emissions lang?
    as far as understand,
    LTO will only look at the emissions test result in the pmvic.
    they do not require the rest of the pmvic report.
    bottomline, one may still use the usual free-standing emissions tester.
    in the LTO beside post office that i visited last week, the friendly next-door emissions test facility was happily in business.

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    4,805
    #615
    Pumunta ako sa emissions kanina, 3:30 pm hindi na ako pwede, quota na daw, malas..

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,706
    #616
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Pumunta ako sa emissions kanina, 3:30 pm hindi na ako pwede, quota na daw, malas..
    Sa umaga pa lang sir quota na sila sa dami ng motorsiklong magpapa-emission. I learned it's better to get emission test early in the morning, go home and come back later at 3 to 4 PM for the registration in LTO.

    I get my ctpl days before registration.

    Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    46,336
    #617
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Pumunta ako sa emissions kanina, 3:30 pm hindi na ako pwede, quota na daw, malas..
    the PMVIC along UN ave is always under-utilized. they also have a pilot LTO office there, as well as insurance outlet.
    one-stop shop!

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,244
    #618
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Sa umaga pa lang sir quota na sila sa dami ng motorsiklong magpapa-emission. I learned it's better to get emission test early in the morning, go home and come back later at 3 to 4 PM for the registration in LTO.

    I get my ctpl days before registration.

    Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Sa Las Pinas? Meron sa harap ng robinson, Sa likod nung furniture store papasok ka maliit na street, wala masyado nagpapa emission. 3pm nako pumunta pwede pa, ako lang ang nag papa emission.

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,706
    #619
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post
    Sa Las Pinas? Meron sa harap ng robinson, Sa likod nung furniture store papasok ka maliit na street, wala masyado nagpapa emission. 3pm nako pumunta pwede pa, ako lang ang nag papa emission.
    Saan dun? Bago ba dumating sa store na katabi ng Yellow Cab? I can see sa Google maps na may car wash. Around sa area na yun ba?

    Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    13,632
    #620
    yes, pero may mga places na wala nang emission test only.. pinasara na nila.. so wala ka choice but to go don sa PMVIC..


    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    as far as understand,
    LTO will only look at the emissions test result in the pmvic.
    they do not require the rest of the pmvic report.
    bottomline, one may still use the usual free-standing emissions tester.
    in the LTO beside post office that i visited last week, the friendly next-door emissions test facility was happily in business.

Tags for this Thread

LTO car registration and late registration fees