New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 42 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Share ko lang experience ko with ERSID emission testing sa may Pasig. Dumating ako around 9:00 AM. Ako pa lang yung car na dumating nun. Maya-maya dumating na rin yung katabi kong Celerio.
    ersid.jpg

Bayad ako ng 500 for the testing. OR/CR at CTPL lang hiniram nya. Malabo kasi yung kopya ng CR kaya sa CTPL na lang nila kinuha yung detalye. Overall tinagal ng transaction ko sa kanila mula pagpasok hanggang paglabas ng compound nila is mga 10 minutes lang.

Next ko na yung renewal sa LTO which is plano ko sa 1st week of December na lang siguro.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Share ko lang experience ko with ERSID emission testing sa may Pasig. Dumating ako around 9:00 AM. Ako pa lang yung car na dumating nun. Maya-maya dumating na rin yung katabi kong Celerio.
    ersid.jpg

Bayad ako ng 500 for the testing. OR/CR at CTPL lang hiniram nya. Malabo kasi yung kopya ng CR kaya sa CTPL na lang nila kinuha yung detalye. Overall tinagal ng transaction ko sa kanila mula pagpasok hanggang paglabas ng compound nila is mga 10 minutes lang.

Next ko na yung renewal sa LTO which is plano ko sa 1st week of December na lang siguro.
    moral of the story:
    "make sure your documents are legible."
    heh heh.

question po...
    is that CR copy of yours, a xerox of a xerox of a xerox?
    if so, perhaps it is time to make several good copies from the original.

with today's computer printer copiers,
    it is easy to manufacture a very good copy... colored pah!
    Last edited by dr. d; November 23rd, 2020 at 05:35 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    only brand new vehicles are automatically registered (and billed!) for three years.
    after that, on its fourth year onward, every year na ang renew.

oo nga.
    why not revise the renewal schedules to once every two years?
    that should reduce the pila-pila hassles...
    if they did it for drivers' licenses and pasaportes...
    This is what I am looking for.
    Nagtaka lang ako sa OR ko bakit walang nakalagay na 3 yrs validity.

And a question came up if automatic ba na 3 yrs validity ng OR ng brand new car.

Ganito ba talaga OR ng brand new car? Sa amount paid nalang ma determine if 3 yrs validity ng OR?
    Walang nakalagay sa OR until when ma expire.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    This is what I am looking for.
    Nagtaka lang ako sa OR ko bakit walang nakalagay na 3 yrs validity.

And a question came up if automatic ba na 3 yrs validity ng OR ng brand new car.

Ganito ba talaga OR ng brand new car? Sa amount paid nalang ma determine if 3 yrs validity ng OR?
    Walang nakalagay sa OR until when ma expire.
    resibo lang po yan. hindi warranty document.
    but you are right. it would be nice if it were indicated there that it covers three years.
    heh heh.

anyways, you are correct, po. sa indicated amount paid ay nakikitang na pang-tatlong taon ang bayad.
    sa date of OR naman, one can determine the coverage period.

ang medyo magulo, is determining what month one will renew registration once the three years are up.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 23rd, 2020 at 05:54 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    resibo lang po yan. hindi warranty document.
    but you are right. it would be nice if it were indicated there that it covers three years.
    heh heh.

anyways, you are correct, po. sa indicated amount paid ay nakikitang na pang-tatlong taon ang bayad.
    sa date of OR naman, one can determine the coverage period.

ang medyo magulo, is determining what month one will renew registration once the three years are up.
    Yeah you are right.
    I am also confused if for example it's registered this month 10/2020 but the last number is 3 (meaning March mag expire).

Do I need to renew on 03/2023 or is it on 03/2024?

If 03/2023, parang 2 yrs and 5 months lang yung validity ng OR ko.

6. Join Date
    May 2014

renewal based on plate doc after the 3 years registration na nakuha when purchased brand new. So if you bought/OR say october 2017 but got 1 ending sa plate, January 2020 first renewal mo. But if january 2017 mo kunwari binili/OR mo then you got 0 ending plate number, october 2020 yung first renewal mo.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    renewal based on plate doc after the 3 years registration na nakuha when purchased brand new. So if you bought/OR say october 2017 but got 1 ending sa plate, January 2020 first renewal mo. But if january 2017 mo kunwari binili/OR mo then you got 0 ending plate number, october 2020 yung first renewal mo.
    i agree.
    but let us not forget the insurance.
    let us make sure that the comprehensive insurance of that near-new car does not lapse during the interval.
    things can happen during that window period...

a number of compre insurance policies are for one year, only.
    good if the insurance person calls you up to remind you that the coverage expires next month...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    moral of the story:
    "make sure your documents are legible."
    heh heh.

question po...
    is that CR copy of yours, a xerox of a xerox of a xerox?
    if so, perhaps it is time to make several good copies from the original.

with today's computer printer copiers,
    it is easy to manufacture a very good copy... colored pah!
    I've asked the bank for a clearer copy of the CR but the copy they gave is still not that clear. I will try to ask again if they can provide a new copy.

Tingin ko doc it's a scanned copy of the original document. Dibale, next year tapos na ko sa loan ko and hopefully makuha ko agad yung orig.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    I've asked the bank for a clearer copy of the CR but the copy they gave is still not that clear. I will try to ask again if they can provide a new copy.

Tingin ko doc it's a scanned copy of the original document. Dibale, next year tapos na ko sa loan ko and hopefully makuha ko agad yung orig.
    maybe your copy is un-sharp by intention?
    who wants to buy a car with blurred CR?
    suspicious minds...
    heh heh.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    i agree.
    but let us not forget the insurance.
    let us make sure that the comprehensive insurance of that near-new car does not lapse during the interval.
    things can happen during that window period...

a number of compre insurance policies are for one year, only.
    good if the insurance person calls you up to remind you that the coverage expires next month...
    Kailangan ba talaga in sync sa OR expiration ang Compre?
    Eto yung scenario ko ngayon, yung Compre ko is Oct.
    Is it necessary to have Compre renewal the same date as my OR renewal date?
    Once mag expire na Compre ko after 3 yrs, this means Nov-Feb, I won't be covered by my Compre.