New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 90 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Nagparehistro ako neto lang non appearance. 6k inabot for a 2015 innova.

Pati emission test non appearance din

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    How is it possible non appearance for smoke emission test? They will take a picturem of your vehicle with the one who did the smoke test.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Magic! Kaya nga marami Napasaranf emmision testing dahil sa mga non appearance. They just edit the pgotos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    No appearance kasi, no stencil na and nobody really inspects the vehicle, they just fill up the application and check all the boxes [emoji38]
    Wala na talanganf stencils ngayon.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ako ganun din I just have to go to the emmision center the difference is naka schedule na ako so pag dating ko ako na then I'll just leave the payment and documented doon sa naglalakad then I deliver na lang niya s a office ng hapon.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Wala na talanganf stencils ngayon.

baka sa NCR palang. Dito sa bataan nag-stencil pa last February hehe

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ako ganun din I just have to go to the emmision center the difference is naka schedule na ako so pag dating ko ako na then I'll just leave the payment and documented doon sa naglalakad then I deliver na lang niya s a office ng hapon.

You already talk with the emission center and reserve a slot? Much better if this way rather than walkin.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    You already talk with the emission center and reserve a slot? Much better if this way rather than walkin.

Yun nagaayos na nag schedule then sinasabi na lang kung what time punta

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Got our 2020 registration today...as expected, NSA aka no sticker available

Kontakin nalang kami ni mananalakad once available na.

---

Nagkaproblema yung STRADCOM at mga PETC kanina, offline.
    Last edited by absinthe; July 29th, 2020 at 03:41 PM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Mga Tsikot masters, good news from LTO today, PTP Mods na medyo mahaba po:

===

LTO further extends validity of motor vehicles' registrations
    Published July 30, 2020 11:02am
    By TED CORDERO, GMA News

The Land Transportation Office (LTO) on Thursday announced that it has further extended the validity of registration for motor vehicles in the face of the COVID-19 crisis.

In a statement, the LTO said motor vehicles with plate numbers ending in “6” or those scheduled for registration renewal in June in all areas –other than the National Capital Region (NCR), Laguna, Cebu, and Region III –registration validity is extended for 30 days starting June 30, 2020.

“Thus, no penalty shall be collected for renewal transactions from 01-31 July 2020 for these motor vehicles,” it said.

Meanwhile, LTO offices have given all motor vehicles plate numbers ending in “6” or those scheduled for renewal in June in NCR, Laguna, Cebu, and Region III, an additional 30 days of extended validity period.

This is on top of the 60 days extension given by LTO beginning from the date of the agency’s work resumption on June 3, 2020.

“This means that these vehicles have an extended deadline until 03 September 2020,” the LTO said.

Furthermore, an extension of 30 days for renewal registration is given for motor vehicles with plate numbers ending in “7,” “8,” “9” and “0” in all LTO offices.

The 30-day extension is effective from their supposed expiration as follows:

• Plates ending in “7” - from July 31 now adjusted to August 31
    • Plates ending in “8” - from August now adjusted to September 30
    • Plates ending in “9” - from September 30 now adjusted to October 31
    • Plates ending in “0” - from October 31 to November 30, 2020

“No penalty and surcharge shall also be collected for renewal transactions within the revised schedule given by the LTO,” the agency said.

“The said schedule will be implemented in order to avoid congestion at LTO offices and ensure that the processing of transactions will observe strict health and safety protocols,” it added.

Earlier, the LTO issued an order to implement non-collection of penalties for late registration of motor vehicles and renewal of driver’s licenses which expired during the duration of community quarantine.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    ^Yun till Sep 3 pa pwede.

Thanks sir!