New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 90 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the procedure is the same, po.
    except for the late registration fines, the other moneys are the same.
    google the amount of the late registration fines, po.

the emissions test costs a maximum of 500 bucks. the one i go to, charges 450 bucks, probably because it is far from the LTO and needs to attract customers.

for those who are registering their car for the first time after the initial 3 year registration for brand new cars runs out, you will probably experience the discomfort of finding out that your vehicle's plate number is not yet in the LTO system. the emissions testing facility can't upload your emissions test result. you will have to go to specified LTOs and request them to upload your plate number.
    why the LTO has to wait for the car owner to request for it, i do not know.
    My car is due for renewal of registration this year and there is no plate # indicated in the COR although I paid for a special plate number. What will be my basis on when to register my car if there is no plate number indicated in the COR. Should I refer to the ending digits of the conduction sticker or the date of registration itself or the digits of my special plate?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by AITNIMRA View Post
    My car is due for renewal of registration this year and there is no plate # indicated in the COR although I paid for a special plate number. What will be my basis on when to register my car if there is no plate number indicated in the COR. Should I refer to the ending digits of the conduction sticker or the date of registration itself or the digits of my special plate?
    Does your car info show up when you text your plate number to 2600?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    May bayad ba talaga yung taga-stencil? I didn't think of paying or tipping the guy.
    Usually nagbibigay ako P20. Siya na stencil tapos pati fillup ng form. Kasama na pala parking minsan kunv naka tsempo na puno ang parking lot

Ok na din siguro iyon kasi talagang dudukutin engine no. Ko for stencilling. Masikip kasi engine bay ng kotse ko

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Usually nagbibigay ako P20. Siya na stencil tapos pati fillup ng form. Kasama na pala parking minsan kunv naka tsempo na puno ang parking lot

Ok na din siguro iyon kasi talagang dudukutin engine no. Ko for stencilling. Masikip kasi engine bay ng kotse ko

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Dito sa amin libre na yan, sagot na ng emission testing center. Pero kapag nauna ka sa Insurance, P50 singil nila hehe

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AITNIMRA View Post
    go to the LTO and ask for your number, po.
    i went to LTO along araneta ave. it was a 10 minute wait. i don't remember if i had to pay for it.

otherwise, the conduction sticker.

peruse the LTO website and find out which, sir. i know it's there, because i read it. i just do not remember what it said.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Question, ending digits are 77. Is it okay if I already go to Crame for change of ownership then proceed to LTO to register na? I mean this month of June? Sabi ng LTO 5 days lang daw kasi expiration nung sa PNP clearance? Help if may experience na kayo. Thanks

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by willownavarro View Post
    Question, ending digits are 77. Is it okay if I already go to Crame for change of ownership then proceed to LTO to register na? I mean this month of June? Sabi ng LTO 5 days lang daw kasi expiration nung sa PNP clearance? Help if may experience na kayo. Thanks

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
    you can kill the two birds with one stone.
    lto allows one month advance renewal of registration.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    My unit was purchased in March 2016 with a conduction sticker ending in 6. Does the 3-year registration expire in March 2019 or June 2018 (basing on the CS)? Wala pa rin plaka.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    ^
    Kahit virtual plate wala?
    Afaik, sa ending ng plate nalalaman ang month ng registration. Di sa date of purchase or conduction sticker.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    ^
    Kahit virtual plate wala?
    Afaik, sa ending ng plate nalalaman ang month ng registration. Di sa date of purchase or conduction sticker.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    Not even a virtual plate. I guess I will just have to renew by March of next year (assuming I still dont have a plate by then).

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk