New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 90 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by christian p View Post
    magkano po pag van? (l300)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "lookit the previous year's OR, po.. it should be about the same.
    add an additional 200 bucks (?) for "change venue", in case you are renewing registration at a center different from the old OR's.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "lookit the previous year's OR, po.. it should be about the same.
    add an additional 200 bucks (?) for "change venue", in case you are renewing registration at a center different from the old OR's.
    ok thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Went to LTO Las Pinas kanina around 4:00 PM

It took me 40 minutes to finish all process! Hindi man lang ako pumila.

Not bad LTO Las Pinas. Akala ko babalik pa ako bukas.

Tip: wag kayo kuha ng TPL sa loob ng compound ng LTO mahal ng 300-400 pesos. Sa labas kayo kumuha. Ako no choice ng lumabas kasi malapit na mag 5PM ayaw ko na bumalik the next day.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post
    Went to LTO Las Pinas kanina around 4:00 PM

It took me 40 minutes to finish all process! Hindi man lang ako pumila.

Not bad LTO Las Pinas. Akala ko babalik pa ako bukas.

Tip: wag kayo kuha ng TPL sa loob ng compound ng LTO mahal ng 300-400 pesos. Sa labas kayo kumuha. Ako no choice ng lumabas kasi malapit na mag 5PM ayaw ko na bumalik the next day.
    Good for you. Pag rehistro kasi everyone (myself included) thinks it best to go early in the morning.

Tpl sa cebuana is 610. You mean nasa 900 to 1000 pesos ang tpl sa loob? How about emissions testing? Parang may nabasa akong nakapaskil na limited to a certain number of vehicles lang per day ang pwedeng i-test. May emission test ba sa labas ng lto pero within LP?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Good for you. Pag rehistro kasi everyone (myself included) thinks it best to go early in the morning.

Tpl sa cebuana is 610. You mean nasa 900 to 1000 pesos ang tpl sa loob? How about emissions testing? Parang may nabasa akong nakapaskil na limited to a certain number of vehicles lang per day ang pwedeng i-test. May emission test ba sa labas ng lto pero within LP?
    920 sa loob ang TPL insurance
    415 emission sa loob. Not sure kung limited basta pag punta ko dun (sa loob din ng compound) wala namang nakapila ako na agad.

Even sa pag assess ng papers and pag bayad walang pila.

Actually I didn't expect na matatapos ko kasi 4PM na, tinanong ko yung nag stencil kung abot pa kaya ako, he said, abot na abot, tapos daw agad yan so dinerecho ko na.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post

Doon ka sa suki ko. It's just after the sm hypermart las piñas (if you're coming fr alabang) & hmr surplus store compund.

There's a small road to your left w/c will lead you there. The landmark is the tile center store

I just can't recall the name of the emissions test center at the moment. Actually last year sa kanila ako kumuha ng tpl. Different company pero agent racket ng isa sa kanila.

Whenever i reg my vehicles at las piñas lto i usually do it past 2pm. Usually wala ng tao kaya mabilis process

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Doon ka sa suki ko. It's just after the sm hypermart las piñas (if you're coming fr alabang) & hmr surplus store compund.

There's a small road to your left w/c will lead you there. The landmark is the tile center store

I just can't recall the name of the emissions test center at the moment. Actually last year sa kanila ako kumuha ng tpl. Different company pero agent racket ng isa sa kanila.

Whenever i reg my vehicles at las piñas lto i usually do it past 2pm. Usually wala ng tao kaya mabilis process

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Alam ko rin kasi may nadadaanan akong emission testing center pero nung mismong araw na magrerehistro ako hindi ko na maalala kung bago o pagkalampas ng Casimiro. Eto yun, tama?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ that's pretty much it bro.

like i said, if you're coming from alabang, it'll be past the casimiro-bf resort intersection. i reckon it's about a kilometer down the road and it'll be on your left hand side

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Daming tao sa LTO kanina, took me almost an hour after emission test to finish registration. Anyway, my betlog plastic ID card also took almost the same time to get. Good thing is the stencil man grabbed a parking space for me as the place was already overflowing by the time my emission test finished. Otherwise, it would have taken me at least 30 mins to wait for parking before i could submit my papers, sulit ang 50 kesos tip ko

10. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Daming tao sa LTO kanina, took me almost an hour after emission test to finish registration. Anyway, my betlog plastic ID card also took almost the same time to get. Good thing is the stencil man grabbed a parking space for me as the place was already overflowing by the time my emission test finished. Otherwise, it would have taken me at least 30 mins to wait for parking before i could submit my papers, sulit ang 50 kesos tip ko
    May bayad ba talaga yung taga-stencil? I didn't think of paying or tipping the guy.