New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 60 of 90 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    with easytrip, its convenience fee

2. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Anything not written in the Official Receipt can be considered a facilitation fee. I remember just last year whem Im facilitating my HPG clearance, they charge me with a parking fee. LTO car registration and late registration fees

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlack View Post
    Anything not written in the Official Receipt can be considered a facilitation fee. I remember just last year whem Im facilitating my HPG clearance, they charge me with a parking fee. LTO car registration and late registration fees

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    there was this LTO branch,
    big compound with lotsa parked cars.
    a guy would walk around, asking for parking fee...
    this branch had since re-located. wala nang naniningil nang parking fee doon sa pinag-lipatan nila. obvious naman kasi, na gubyerno ang may ari nang lupa doon.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Doc, so mukhang suhol itong LTO registration processing service ng M2 PMVIC?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Doc, so mukhang suhol itong LTO registration processing service ng M2 PMVIC?

perhaps i should define.
    a suhol is an under-the-table deal.
    it is payment for something we do not deserve.

this-here poster is an above-table thing, with clear figures, even.
    i consider it NOT a suhol, but a service fee.
    emissions/vehicle testing = 600ish.
    tpl=600 to 700 ish.
    that leaves about 300 bucks for the convenience of not having to line up etc etc.
    upo lang tayo sa upuan. sila ang lalakad nang papeles. we can even leave the premises and come back after some time, to pick up the papeles.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 11th, 2022 at 11:00 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Thanks Doc for the clear explanation LTO car registration and late registration fees

Hopefully this service fee for the convenient processing of the LTO registration renewal is legit. Some folks like the elderly and those with special needs that couldn't afford to line up at long queues will need such service.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Thanks Doc for the clear explanation LTO car registration and late registration fees

Hopefully this service fee for the convenient processing of the LTO registration renewal is legit. Some folks like the elderly and those with special needs that couldn't afford to line up at long queues will need such service.
    the numbers are clear, naman. i think it was designed precisely for those who do not have the time nor the inclination, to spend time and effort doing it.
    personally, i see nothing wrong with it.
    we actually do it, without our realizing it, when we send our driver in our employ, to renew our vehicles' annual renewals.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    For bnew vehicles registered end of year. Kelan dapat renewal.

Registration date on OR is dec 2019 so dapat dec 2022 but Plate ending is 2 so feb.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post

Registration date on OR is dec 2019 so dapat dec 2022 but Plate ending is 2 so feb.

I had a similar situation but different plate no. , my new cars registration ( based on date of purchase is June)

but Plate no. ends in 9. we just had it renewed in September. yung sayo puede sa feb na since may extension naman registration. you can ask also LTO.

On emission in my opinion dapat mga motorcycle huwag na emission test, pass naman 99% or even 100% kasi lahat naman na rehistro kahit bumagsak:. Even the gasoline cars 99% pass , negligible na yung mga fail.
    and pa non appearance na pass na rin. sa Diesel like my car. mas puede pa pero bakit mga jeepney mausok nakapag rehistro rin. if its for the environment dapat very strict policy nila

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post

pwede ka na mag renew sir.. babayaran mo lang dyan is yung from dec 2022 to feb 2023.. tapos feb 2023 renew ka na ulet regular na