New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 51 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    +1 on this. I always request added Property Damage & Bodily Injury coverage on top of the required TPL.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Just a quick survey, how much extra TPL do you get for your comprehensive insurance, most quotes for me are around 200k - 250k, but i saw one at FB where the extra TPL is 1M each for body and property.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Issue ko dito sa “extended” deadline is expired na mga TPL issued last year. Lalo yung nga vehicles na walang comprehensive at TPL lang talaga meron.

Oh well may nakagamit ba ba ng TPL sa inyo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    even if i renew "late", i make it a point to make sure my insurances, TPL and comprehensive, are valid.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Issue ko dito sa “extended” deadline is expired na mga TPL issued last year. Lalo yung nga vehicles na walang comprehensive at TPL lang talaga meron.

Oh well may nakagamit ba ba ng TPL sa inyo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't use TPL always comprehensive which includes excess third party liability. I hope LTO will consider comprehensive insurance with excess TPL and will not get anymore compulsory TPL.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Just a quick survey, how much extra TPL do you get for your comprehensive insurance, most quotes for me are around 200k - 250k, but i saw one at FB where the extra TPL is 1M each for body and property.
    Compulsory 100K TPL + 300K PD + 300K BI is around 3K annual premium. Peace of mind. I skip the OD when loans are fully paid.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Compulsory 100K TPL + 300K PD + 300K BI is around 3K annual premium. Peace of mind. I skip the OD when loans are fully paid.

What insurance company is this? It's really cheaper without the OD, I would also get this type, if it was available.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019

Why will you skip own damage? How much will be the total premium if with own damage?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    I'm skipping it with my garage queen, I save money no matter how small, it's a calculated risk based on statistics plus limited usage due to the pandemic.

Oh sorry, you were asking travajante pala.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    What insurance company is this? It's really cheaper without the OD, I would also get this type, if it was available.
    Western Guaranty Corp.. So far, they've handled claims w/o hitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Why will you skip own damage? How much will be the total premium if with own damage?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Our hobos aren't worthy. Most are old w/ almost no value ....& I DIY the manageable. Got a good PDR bud, too. I'm more concerned of 3rd party damage we'd be liable to cover than on those we own.
    And...there's that odd feeling that having more insurance than necessary might be read Upstairs as faith deficiency.LTO car registration and late registration fees...Would wanna remain in His good graces.LTO car registration and late registration fees

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Let me guess, you're a long time client of Western Guaranty, so maybe they allow this to loyal clients, and a good business decision on their part.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Let me guess, you're a long time client of Western Guaranty, so maybe they allow this to loyal clients, and a good business decision on their part.
    Yes, sorta. 300k PD/BI is about as high as they go on TPL+(no OD). But, pretty sure others can do the same. I've seen PD+BI coverages higher than 300k on those w/ OD & AoG.