New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    When I bought my car last year, I also paid 2,860 for the Advance Registration. My agent said that I could refund this amount once the license plates are ready. My plates were out last month and up to now I still haven't received my refund. I talked to the dealership and they said that there is still no clear directive from LTO on how to process the refund.

Anyone who has similar experience with me?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mahayag View Post
    When I bought my car last year, I also paid 2,860 for the Advance Registration. My agent said that I could refund this amount once the license plates are ready. My plates were out last month and up to now I still haven't received my refund. I talked to the dealership and they said that there is still no clear directive from LTO on how to process the refund.

this is confusing.
    as far as i know, lto does not charge additional, for advanced registration.
    and for new cars, the initial registration fee is 3 times the annual registration fee. that's about 7-8 thousing bucks.
    and this early in the game... lto will refund you... for what?

perhaps you should make kuwento again? parang may kulang...
    Last edited by dr. d; February 22nd, 2019 at 09:46 AM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    advance registration for what? diba 3 years registration na ang initial? tapos may advance pa? nasa resibo ba yang advance na yan?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    advance registration for what? diba 3 years registration na ang initial? tapos may advance pa? nasa resibo ba yang advance na yan?
    feeling ko rin,
    TS was billed by the casa or his SA... for services rendered... walking the registration papers to the lto and back.
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yes most probably lagay..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mahayag View Post

If the money was indeed paid to LTO then your dealership should give you the OR

Otherwise, youve been duped

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    maybe the additional money was for the prefered last digit of the number plate.
    i just do not know if they will return it if they do not deliver.
    heh heh.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka para masakto sa date ng 3 years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    kung ganun nga, the so-called "pro rata fraction-of-a-year" rehistro...
    as per experience, walang refund po yan. as in, hindi ako inabutan ng salapi ng cashier.
    they simply adjust the fees, in the next registration renewal period.
    ibinulsa ko na lang yung butal sa perang inihanda ko.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Hindi na ba freebie ang 3 yrs LTO registration?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast