New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    After receiving the OR and CR, would it be ok to remove the conduction stickers on the windshield and rear panels?

Baka bigyan ka pa ng multa once they apprehend you for doing it.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    After receiving the OR and CR, would it be ok to remove the conduction stickers on the windshield and rear panels?

don't.
    how will they identify the vehicle?
    it has no number plates installed yet.
    even you may not be able to identify your own vehicle, if somebody with an identical model and color parks beside yours.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Thank you good buddies for your expert opinions. Cheers!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Thank you good buddies for your expert opinions. Cheers!
    "expert".
    meaning, "been there, done that".
    i once tried to open my car after shopping in the mall. i conldn't get the door open (susi pa noon, walang electronics). as it turned out, it wasn't my car. it just looked like mine. my car was parked a few cars away.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "expert".
    i once tried to open my car after shopping in the mall. i conldn't get the door open (susi pa noon, walang electronics). as it turned out, it wasn't my car. it just looked like mine. my car was parked a few cars away.
    Haha.

Wait na lang talaga for the new plates para safe.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Haha.

Wait na lang talaga for the new plates para safe.
    sana nga.
    malapit na daw.
    instead of importing the finished plates, they imported the machine. they're set to manufacture the plates here. daw.

my car was set to have its older green on white plates, replaced with the new design. #1 and #2 had already been released. i was #3. alas, the deal was deemed illegal. my plates are probably languishing at the pier.

some car owners never remove their conduction stickers.
    "proof that their cars are not grey market imports."
    Last edited by dr. d; May 4th, 2018 at 10:11 AM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    "expert".
    I never dared to share the same experience... it was evening and I really thought it was mine. My friend and I really had a good laugh as we get inside! I don't think I'll ever experience that again with this remote controlled doors nowadays.

I have nothing to share with the topic so I'm out of here.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I never dared to share the same experience... it was evening and I really thought it was mine. My friend and I really had a good laugh as we get inside! I don't think I'll ever experience that again with this remote controlled doors nowadays.

I have nothing to share with the topic so I'm out of here.
    OT is the spice in an otherwise bland post.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    OT is the spice in an otherwise bland post.
    I agree... it's just that I couldn't find the right words to begin with unlike the way you said it. In other words, you were more helpful to the topic than if I were to share the same experience.

Remembering it right now makes me feel that it just happened a few weeks ago. Good thing that the owner is far away as we would look like carnappers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12