New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I don't have a problem getting my front passenger to wear his/her seatbelt, but it gets tricky with rear passengers. For long out of town drives, I get them to wear seatbelts, but for drives around the city, it's harder to ask them to buckle up.

Back when I was younger, I told myself, "when I get my own car, I'll be in control and noone will ride my car without seatbelts". But it's quite hard asking folks to wear seatbelts at the back. It's like the idea is so foreign to them, and it seems disrespectful to impose myself on them. How do you guys get your rear passengers to buckle up?

Bro.,- i told them that if they do not buckle up, and something happens,- they could be ballistic and kill anyone of us who are buckled-up...

Now, isn't that a tragedy? (You killed someone you know, who does not want to get killed.)

Pag hindi sumunod,- pinapababa ko...

T*ngn*,- sasakyan ko ito, e sumunod kayo sa house rules ko!... :hysterical:

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.7K _/_/_/_/_/:fuzzy:_/_/_/_/_/

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Then I get answered with, "di naman mabilis dito sa manila e, di naman ako titilapon." Kelangan na mag seat belt? hayyyy

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Then I get answered with, "di naman mabilis dito sa manila e, di naman ako titilapon." Kelangan na mag seat belt? hayyyy
    I would respond bro.,-

"Hindi naman pala mabilis dito sa Manila.

Bumaba ka na lang at maglakad ka okay?"

Kahit mga magulang ko,- pinapag-seatbelt ko sila palagi,- whether ako ang driver o nakasakay sila sa sasakyan ng utol ko....

I remember telling them years ago na wala pang nakitang patay sa aksidente, kung naka-seatbelt ito...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I'll try it bro, instill a paradigm shift, even if just within my own household..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    bro, i always read your posts with glee, and with anticipation of a long lost paramour :D but, you know, people in government like us, we thread on thin ice, it's not we're lacking balls, but, you know, we also bite the hand feeds us but in hushed voices. in short, I agree with you :D
    TY bro. next month will be in Cebu for a golf tour, will try to catch up once all things are set and/or time permits. You still owe me your legal opinion on your legal thread.

BTT : One time at the corner of Airport road & Roxas Blvd. MMDA flag me down cause my passenger was not wearing a seat belt. Sabi ko, she don't want to wear despite my plea so why don't you just give her a ticket or get her in jail. Ayun, pinaalis na lang ako.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I'll try it bro, instill a paradigm shift, even if just within my own household..
    My dearest Nanay,- medyo matigas ang ulo nuong una bro....

So, I buckle her up and kiss her and whisper to her that i love her....

Talo siya sa lambing ko....

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Sa kin lahat ng sakay ko pinag si-seatbelt ko. Pwera lang sa byenan.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    galit ka sa biyenan mo?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    galit ka sa biyenan mo?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho, those rear seatbelts are there for a purpose..... in cases of crashes, it wont throw the rear passengers to the front. ang titigas nga lang ng mga sinasakay natin eh, ayaw gamitin.

ako, i seldom ride at the rear seats parati kasi akong driver eh.... pero if in case i do, i always buckle up....

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I usually impose my will with my kids on wearing seatbelts. Pero pag others medyo mahirap except sa front seat. "Seat belt kayo para kotse na lang kailangan ipapagawa!" , seems to work most of the time. Hehe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast