New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Sorry, I deliberately blanked the numbers out for privacy reasons. But this is the form that LTO will give you, with the plate number of course. Just give your Motor Vehicle number found in your CR.
    Was this done on any LTO office? When my wife went, she was told that the car dealership would be responsible for providing us the plate number.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sorry, I deliberately blanked the plate/ file numbers out for privacy reasons. But this is the form that LTO will give you, with the plate number of course. Just give them your Motor Vehicle number found in your CR.
    Punta lang ng LTO and asked for virtual plate certification?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Eevie View Post
    Was this done on any LTO office? When my wife went, she was told that the car dealership would be responsible for providing us the plate number.
    That's what LTO Taguig also told us. Wala pa kaming balita from the dealership.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    This was done at the LTO NCR office along Araneta Ave.
    Last edited by Monseratto; March 22nd, 2018 at 03:19 PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    This was done at the LTO NCR office along Araneta Ave.
    Pansin ko nga almost all white plates (or no plates yet) units have a 1301 prefix. Does this mean na mother file ng lahat ng white plates kukunin pa sa Araneta? I was able to renew the registration of my AAY-**** car pero next year ko pa cancel ang chattel. Yung green plate car ko kasi kita agad sa CR kung saan sya initially registered kaya direcho na ako don for cancellation.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Hi,
    I found a link that contains information about LTO forms and guideliness.
    Check this out: Forms and Guides from Land Transportation Office (LTO) Philippines

7. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Ask ko sir pno nmn kung wl pang plate at conduction sticker lng klan ko dapt irenew regstration ko ung or ko date dec 2015 db three years rhstro nun klan ko dpt irenew pati or nun dec 2015 klan dpat i rnew ung cndction stikcer ko 8 ang ending

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Good day sirs.

Does anyone here use temporary plates with the actual numbers assigned by LTO (not the numbers on the conduction stickers)? If yes, have you had problems with MMDA/enforcers etc.?

Bought a car in 2016 and sadly no official plates yet.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor View Post
    Good day sirs.

Does anyone here use temporary plates with the actual numbers assigned by LTO (not the numbers on the conduction stickers)? If yes, have you had problems with MMDA/enforcers etc.?

Bought a car in 2016 and sadly no official plates yet.
    I have been using an improvised set of plates right after I got my numbers from the LTO. Oh btw, I was using it since July 2016 and no apprehensions nor any stoppages by any enforcement agencies.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AITNIMRA View Post
    I have been using an improvised set of plates right after I got my numbers from the LTO. Oh btw, I was using it since July 2016 and no apprehensions nor any stoppages by any enforcement agencies.
    Thanks! What type of supporting documents do yo have? The dealer gave me a memo from LTO stating the assigned plate numbers. Not sure if that would be enough in case masita ng MMDA.

Also, did you remove the conduction stickers when you put the improvised plates?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast