New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by b16sir_stock View Post
    actually the honest reason why i wanted to use now my virtual number instead of the conduction number is for number coding. i called with LTO east ave they told me that I just need to go to an LTO office and bring the registration together with the letter of assignment coming from them to have it encoded on to their system so I can now use the virtual number.
    based on my experience, you will have to go to the LTO after 3 years anyway, for the same reason. even after 3 years, they still hadn't entered your car into their list.
    gross in-efficiency on their part.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    actually the honest reason why i wanted to use now my virtual number instead of the conduction number is for number coding. i called with LTO east ave they told me that I just need to go to an LTO office and bring the registration together with the letter of assignment coming from them to have it encoded on to their system so I can now use the virtual number.
    Bro,- I am guessing here that your new vehicle's conduction sticker number has the same coding day as your other vehicle's.

In which case you are betting (at 80% chance) that your assigned virtual plate number, of your new vehicle, will have its coding day that's not the same as your other vehicle's.

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

33.1K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro,- I am guessing here that your new vehicle's conduction sticker number has the same coding day as your other vehicle's.

In which case you are betting (at 80% chance) that your assigned virtual plate number, of your new vehicle, will have its coding day that's not the same as your other vehicle's.

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

33.1K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    Actually sir the letter of assignment indicates already the plate number but is manually written lang. I guess that is why LTO wanted me to go to their office to have it encoded.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    you can ask your dealer to do this for you..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Question po, pano po pag walang assigned plate number nakaindicate sa or/cr?
    Pano/saan ko malalaman kung anung magiging plate number ko?

Yung brand new unit ko po nakuha last May 2017.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    wala pa po yan.. di pa sila ulit nag re release nang assigned plate numbers..

Quote Originally Posted by winter789 View Post
    Question po, pano po pag walang assigned plate number nakaindicate sa or/cr?
    Pano/saan ko malalaman kung anung magiging plate number ko?

Yung brand new unit ko po nakuha last May 2017.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Just wondering why some owners bother about their new car's plate numbers? Wala namang sumisita kahit karton lang na sinulatan ng pentel pen ang nakasabit.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    Just wondering why some owners bother about their new car's plate numbers? Wala namang sumisita kahit karton lang na sinulatan ng pentel pen ang nakasabit.
    'la lang.
    novelty?
    compulsion?
    coding needs?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    When I got my car back in March, I succumed into getting virtual plates because of the February LTO memorandum on conduction stickers, delayed release of OR/CR and putting to task new car buyers into installing these:

I paid P750 for this, over and above the P550 (total of P11,000) they charge the dealer for the plates (and registration of the vehicle). Because of this, the LTO has become the biggest estafador the country has ever known. Not the present government , nor the previous one (who were responsible for this in the first place ) has been able to solve this problem.
    Last edited by Radical!; July 28th, 2017 at 11:38 AM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical! View Post
    Not the present government , nor the previous one (who was responsible for this in the first place ) has been able to solve this problem.
    Kulang sa political will ... won't be surprised, 5 years down, wala pa rin tayong plaka.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast