New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    There's no guidelines in using virtual plates, although a lot of cars on the road use theirs, it is still safe to just use your conduction number as your plate until you get your real plates from LTO.

Quote Originally Posted by b16sir_stock View Post
    my car dealer told me today that I already have the virtual plate number which I can now use on top of the conduction number.

though nakuha ko na dati yung rehistro ko na wala pang number for the plate na naka indicate pano kaya ang process para magamit ko na yung virtual plate number?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    There's no guidelines in using virtual plates, although a lot of cars on the road use theirs, it is still safe to just use your conduction number as your plate until you get your real plates from LTO.
    Iyong iba kasi bro,- tanggal ng virtual plate to still use their vehicle during their coding day... and so, the reference will be the conduction sticker...

For new releases yata,- virtual plate ending is the same as the conduction sticker ending.

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

33.1K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Iyong iba kasi bro,- tanggal ng virtual plate to still use their vehicle during their coding day... and so, the reference will be the conduction sticker...

For new releases yata,- virtual plate ending is the same as the conduction sticker ending.

Who needs Virtual plates eh?...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

that's nice.
    in effect, we can now choose our EP. even if we have to wait a while.

but what is taking them so long to have those metal plates contracted away?
    foreign contract? why? it can be done locally. wala pang dollar drain.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    the plates are already here.. may TRO preventing them from distributing them..

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that's nice.
    in effect, we can now choose our EP. even if we have to wait a while.

but what is taking them so long to have those metal plates contracted away?
    foreign contract? why? it can be done locally. wala pang dollar drain.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the plates are already here.. may TRO preventing them from distributing them..
    not those plates rotting in the pier!
    the newer ones that are being assigned to the new cars that had since been registered.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    damay din yan don.. same contractor yata yan.. and ang problema yata dyan hindi dumaan sa bidding.. yan yung sa France diba?

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    not those plates rotting in the pier!
    the newer ones.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    that "news" item is 6 months old.
    are there developments worthy of congratulations?
    Last edited by dr. d; July 26th, 2017 at 09:53 AM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    actually the honest reason why i wanted to use now my virtual number instead of the conduction number is for number coding. i called with LTO east ave they told me that I just need to go to an LTO office and bring the registration together with the letter of assignment coming from them to have it encoded on to their system so I can now use the virtual number.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast