New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Heads-up lang. dami nahuhuli dito, araw-araw ako dumadaan laging may nahuhuli yung mga traffic officer. swerving ata ang mga kaso kasi coming from andrews st(tama ba?) papuntang fort kelangan mo dumaan sa circle. kelangan sa may right side ka lagi since pag nasa inner ka pabalik na ulit un. problem lang pag dumiretso ka kagad sa outer lane may traffic coming from terminal 3 mismo. kaya ingat lang. average of 3 vehicles yung lagi kong nakikita na nahuli.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    swerving is not a traffic violation. reckless driving is...

if you signal before switching lanes then more so that you didn't commit any violation

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    From: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61130

SWERVING (Reckless Driving/Disregarding Traffic Signs)- according to my readings on this thread, swerving is defined as "shifting for 2 or more lanes very quickly.

Swerving IS NOT a traffic violation. Moving one lane to the left or right is not swerving, no matter where on the road you do it. And it is even less of a violation when you do it with a signal.

You cannot be officially charged with "Swerving" but of "Reckless Driving" if you do indeed commit the mistake. According to the LTO website (as of this posting date), the fine for first time violators of "Reckless Driving" is Php1000.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup. yan din pagkakaalam ko. so i guess i contest na lang dapat. or para iwas abala ingat na lang. ang daming traffic officer don lagi. not less than 5 sila lagi.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Dahan dahan ka lang dapat pag hindi mo sigurado kung saang puwesto ka nararapat, para madali kang makalipat...

Wala namang nanghuhuli rito ng "obstruction of traffic"....

10.5K:band:

Ingat sa may circle coming from Terminal 3 going to Fort taguig