New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I made the thread sticky. Please post all INC activities affecting traffic here.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I made the thread sticky. Please post all INC activities affecting traffic here.

Thanks Madam moderator INC Traffic Advisory: Iglesia ni Cristo Activities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    naku, super lapit lang nito sa workplace ko. and maapektuhan na naman ang Ortigas Center area and those surrounding Ultra.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Idinikit pa sa inauguration ang pagtulong. Talaga naman

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Mukhang aggressive ngayon yung kulto sa members recruitment... baka di ma meet yung quota nila.

Heavy traffic expected in Pasig due to INC event on June 28
    The Pasig City government tells motorists and commuters to take alternate routes and avoid the area around the PhilSports Arena

Rappler.com
    Published 8:13 PM, June 27, 2016

MANILA, Philippines – Motorists and commuters should expect heavy traffic in areas surrounding the PhilSports Arena (ULTRA) in Pasig City on Tuesday, June 28, due to an evangelical mission by the Iglesia ni Cristo (INC).

INC members will gather for the "Lingap Pamamahayag" event at the PhilSports Arena, with officials and delegates expected to arrive at the venue around noontime.

Authorities warned the public to expect heavy traffic in the following streets:

Captain Henry Javier Street
    St Martin Street
    Meralco Avenue
    Lanuza Avenue
    Julia Vargas Avenue
    St Paul Road
    Streets surrounding the PhilSports Arena have been designated as parking areas, especially for buses that will bring INC members to the event.

Commuters and motorists are advised to take alternate routes.

Traffic rerouting and parking plans are specified in this Facebook post from the Pasig City government:

Just last week, the INC held a "Lingap Pamamahayag" event at the Cuneta Astrodome in Pasay City, with motorists also warned of heavy traffic in the area.

Then last May, traffic slowed down along Commonwealth Avenue in Quezon City after a stretch of the highway was closed for a whole-day outreach mission. – Rappler.com

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    naku, super lapit lang nito sa workplace ko. and maapektuhan na naman ang Ortigas Center area and those surrounding Ultra.

Si esmi sa Ortigas ko pa naman susunduin.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    St Paul College has suspended classes because of the kulto recruitment activity...

James Deakin
    11 mins ·
    So far, I've had messages from people saying that classes in St Paul have been cancelled, as well as a number of doctor's appointments in Medical City, all due to heavy traffic in the area caused by an evangelical mission. How is your day?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gladly super luwag nung affected areas kadadaan ko lang.

Lahat ata ng vehicles umiwas na dito.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kelan kaya tatamaan ng meteorite yang mga lintek na yan?
    maliit lang, mga 100 kg pwede na.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

Duly noted ma'am ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12