New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka wala ng bagong labas na comm. plates or nagsawa din mga tao (or tsikoteers) sa comm. plates....

2. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post

Tanggalin ko nadin Alay-Lakad ko, expired nadin...

Ingat mga tsong, P5,000 o lagay din yan...

Who's not on the list?
    *LAWYER
    *PNP
    *PNP-MG
    *MMDA
    *ALAY-LAKAD
    *MASON
    *MEDIA
    *PATROL 117
    Ilagal din po ba yung pag gamit ng NBI PLATE tapos 23 years old girl lang nagamit?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hopefully they stop these.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Pwede po ba tangalin ung plate number galing casa? Yung registered nakalagay

Sent from my GT200 S using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by markkevin View Post
    Pwede po ba tangalin ung plate number galing casa? Yung registered nakalagay

Are you referring to the conduction sticker? That should be the case if you did received/ installed your LTO plate.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    Are you referring to the conduction sticker? That should be the case if you did received/ installed your LTO plate.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Ibig ko sabihin sir yung temporary plate po na galing sa casa, kung pwede po tangalin. Hehe sorry malabo tanong ko.
    Salamat po.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by markkevin View Post
    Ibig ko sabihin sir yung temporary plate po na galing sa casa, kung pwede po tangalin. Hehe sorry malabo tanong ko.
    Salamat po.

that temp plate policy wasn't there, a year ago.
    it was "suggested" by the LTO, for ease of identification while the number plate is not yet available.
    iwan nyo na lang po 'yan dyan, hanggang matanggap na nyo ang tunay na number plates nyo.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003

LTO cracks down on use of 'DU30' to replace LTO license plates
    By: Lilian C. Mellejor, PNA
    May 25, 2016 1:12 AM

InterAksyon.com
    The online news portal of TV5

DAVAO CITY - The Land Transportation Office (LTO) has warned car owners against using or putting “DU30” artificial plates over the LTO license plates as these are not sanctioned by any law.

LTO enforcers continue to crackdown against the use of artificial, vanity and commemorative or unauthorized special plates other than the LTO license plates.

Lawyer Eleonor Calderon, chief of the LTO operations division, said DU30 plates can only be used on the body, back portion of the car or beside the LTO plate but should not be a replacement of the LTO plates. She said violators will be fined P5,000.

The warning of Calderon came following reports that many cars are still sporting “DU30” plates, which were made during the election period, as replacement for LTO plates. Calderon admitted they had exercised some leniency during the election period, but reminded car owners they must observe the law.

“I don’t think Mayor Duterte will like it (violating the law),” said Calderon, adding that Davaoeños should be models of law- abiding citizens because Davao City is Duterte’s model for the effective implementation of various laws.

According to Calderon, LTO has already prohibited the use of vanity plates or plates that bear the name of the car owners and commemorative plates. Plates with Mayor, Vice Mayor, Governor are also prohibited.

She said there are protocol plates issued for the President of the Philippines (#1), Vice President (#2), Senate President (#3), House Speaker (#4), Cabinet Secretary (#5), members of the House (#8), and for Judges (#17).

Some printing and artificial plate makers continue to make DU30 plates because these are still selling like hot cakes in the city. Even car owners from other provinces and cities are also using DU30 plates.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    The new breed of Pasaways. Change has come.

To be fair, walang ganito sa panahon ni PNoy, at ni GMA.

The last president I remember na nauso din ang ganitong "Presidential" plates eh kay ERAP. Daming ERAP plates noong nanalo si ERAP. And we all know what happened to ERAP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails du30-plates.jpg  
    Last edited by leonleon; May 29th, 2016 at 12:25 PM.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Illegal Commemorative Plates