New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kanina 6:30AM yung traffic nasa Aurora flyover na yung tail. So nag kanan na lang ako sa Aurora and took EDSA. Pero late pa rin haha...

Ganun ka sensitive ang C5 isang stall truck lang barado na...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Ganun ka sensitive ang C5 isang stall truck lang barado na...
    Lalo na dahil gustong-gusto nila masiraan sa choke points especially Bagong Ilog and Kalayaan.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Pag labas ko pa lang sa village namin (Ayala Heights) BULAGA! This is the first real day where we see the traffic lights at Katipunan area in action. AND IT's BAD!!! The line stretches all the way to Tandang Sora flyover. Had no choice but to take EDSA.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Medyo mahirap lampasan yung pila ng trucks kasi karamihan sa kanila ayaw magbigay when you need to switch lanes. Halimbawa kapag nasa innermost lane ka pero you need to turn right sa next intersection. Minsan kailangan pang babaan ng bintana at makiusap (nang pasigaw kasi hindi ka maririnig) para padaanin ka.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    For this entire week, taking C5 is like going to hell.

But for this Friday, although I took ARodriguez instead, I'm surprised by the almost Sunday-morning traffic. I left Sumulog around 630 and reached Eastwood by 715. Was there a holiday?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    This Monday, Oct 13, although the marcos hiway bridge to c5 was clogged so i took the rodriguez route. Traffic was unusually light.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by straker View Post
    This Monday, Oct 13, although the marcos hiway bridge to c5 was clogged so i took the rodriguez route. Traffic was unusually light.
    My brother takes this route sometimes and indeed he is surprised that traffic flow can be good.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    It brought my faith back to c5.

However the lane that is next to the innermost lane south bound near Padrio Pio Church is terrible. When are they going to fix it????

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    So far, Marcos to C5 has been kind to me, now with the sembreak is over. There are times the Marcos flyover is clogged near SM Marikina, but the alternate E Rodriguez route is still manageable.

No bladder stress. Just enough to make it to the nearest CR after I safely park. Yehey!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hintay lang kayo. Sembreak lang kasi last week. Babalik sa normal yan.

I wouldn't say it got worst kasi mas matraffic now ang EDSA kaysa dati dahil nga lumipat na sila. At least manageable pa rin C5, pero basta nandyan ang trucks na, the usual very heavy traffic na.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
How's traffic in c5 now that uturn slots have been replaced by traffic lights?