New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    paano nakakaiwas sa coding ang commemorative plate?
    MMDA boys can't catch you if they can't see your front plate.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    MMDA boys can't catch you if they can't see your front plate.
    nyahahahahaha!

A cardboard would be a cheaper replacement!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    nyahahahahaha!

A cardboard would be a cheaper replacement!
    but illegal and you will be surely be flagged down by the MMDA boys. The same with tinted plate protectors.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have friends who only have 1 car. they do not have commemorative plates. they make sure they are in their offices by 7 am, and then either schedule things such that they finish all their work before 3 pm, or they do some extra work and then go home after 7pm. sometimes they schedule their provincial trips on their coding days too.

sorry to bust your balloon but it just is not right. if other people can do it why can't you?

ok, someone will say again that the coding law is stupid. i agree, that law is stupid. but as long as it's still there then why not just follow. and please don't say that "if you have not broken a law before then shut up" dialog. it is just not right that other people can follow the law and you guys can't.

it's no different from the illegal wang wang. all hate it, only those people who have it like it.

walang personalan ha, trabaho lang. we take pride in being members of tsikot, let's just take it one more step higher please.

peace!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ^^^Well said yebo.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    i have friends who only have 1 car. they do not have commemorative plates. they make sure they are in their offices by 7 am, and then either schedule things such that they finish all their work before 3 pm, or they do some extra work and then go home after 7pm. sometimes they schedule their provincial trips on their coding days too.

sorry to bust your balloon but it just is not right. if other people can do it why can't you?
    Maybe some people can have their schedules arranged to get to the office before 7am. How about those who have to go around the city during their normal work day? And not all schedules can be moved and arranged to be convenient for your coding day.

If you are laying on your code of morals on me, I have to say I do not adhere to that code. I have long given up on the black & white and prefer to live in the grey.

ok, someone will say again that the coding law is stupid. i agree, that law is stupid. but as long as it's still there then why not just follow. and please don't say that "if you have not broken a law before then shut up" dialog. it is just not right that other people can follow the law and you guys can't.
    But then again, I doubt if you are as "clean" as you claim to be. Much like some regular church goers I have encountered who wouldn't give a second thought about screaming profanities the moment they step out of the church.

walang personalan ha, trabaho lang. we take pride in being members of tsikot, let's just take it one more step higher please.
    Nothing personal, just keeping things real for everyone here.

Like someone said, "Aim for the sky but keep your feet firmly on the ground".

Peace.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    * all concerned people

BTW this is the thread while discusses about the commemorative plate...

If you want to further discuss about the MORALS of having comm. plates, I suggest you post it in the proper thread. I think you are familiar with that particular thread I am referring to.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Legal ba talaga House of Representatives Commemorative Plate?? Kasi lumabas sa news paper ng Manila Bulletin, hindi kasama ang House of Rep sa Legal Commemorative plates pero sa isang news paper, legal naman!?waaaah.. :drive1:This is the link:
    http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleid=469513

http://mb.com.ph/articles/212582/cop...orative-plates

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph20 View Post
    Legal ba talaga House of Representatives Commemorative Plate?? Kasi lumabas sa news paper ng Manila Bulletin, hindi kasama ang House of Rep sa Legal Commemorative plates pero sa isang news paper, legal naman!?waaaah.. :drive1:This is the link:
    http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleid=469513

http://mb.com.ph/articles/212582/cop...orative-plates
    Can anybody confirm if the House of Representatives plates are still legal? since it's suppose to be up to dec. 2010

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
House of Representative Commermorative Plate