New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Hi everyone,

A year ago, I have completed my monthly amortization on the lot I bought (in Calamba Laguna) and was very excited to get the land title from the developers. Pero nung kinukuha na namin yung title, di pa raw maiisue yung titles dahil on hold daw development ng phase na bnilhan ko ng lote. I tried to haggle with them and they gave me 2 options : transfer to the completed phase on the same subdivision (in this case, phase 1) but need to add more since lot size is bigger and 2, transfer to Lipa City development site, no additional cashout due to same lot size. I would have agreed with option 1 but the additional cash out is too big (syempre, ayaw ko na rin magdagdag, maliban sa wala na akong pera, ayoko na mag invest sa kanila dahil hinold nila phase 2). Option 2 is better but....although I have nothing against Lipa, ang layo naman considering I am working in Laguna. Tsaka di ba ako lugi dun, mas mababa yata ang land price sa Lipa. fast forward to now, I gave them my third option which is a refund. Medyo lugi na ako dahil kung ibebenta ko yung lupa ko, I could gain 25% more but at I already want out from them. They agree but they will give it to me in installment terms..WOOWWWW!!! 5 years to pay ginawa ko? so installment nila in 5 years din?
    help!What should I do? I was willing to accept it but then they said they can only refund me the actual price in 5 year period, not the monthly amortization I gave them with interest....wowwwww talaga!!!! Kung ibibigay nila in monthly installment, dapat bigay nila yung una kong down, tapos kaya nga pumayag din sila monthly bago ko binili dahil sa interest so dapat ganun din, may interest din sila.
    Please help! Lawyer tsikoteers, do I have a case in this?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sir 3kster, anong subdivision ba yan at sino ang developer ng lote mo, para maiwasan ng mga future buyers?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Try to seek help in HLURB office... or isumbong mo kay Tulfo...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    it's the government's regulatory body for housing and land development.. sakop nyan ang subdivision problems...

try this link... HLURB

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 3kster
    Hi everyone,

A year ago, I have completed my monthly amortization on the lot I bought (in Calamba Laguna) and was very excited to get the land title from the developers. Pero nung kinukuha na namin yung title, di pa raw maiisue yung titles dahil on hold daw development ng phase na bnilhan ko ng lote. I tried to haggle with them and they gave me 2 options : transfer to the completed phase on the same subdivision (in this case, phase 1) but need to add more since lot size is bigger and 2, transfer to Lipa City development site, no additional cashout due to same lot size. I would have agreed with option 1 but the additional cash out is too big (syempre, ayaw ko na rin magdagdag, maliban sa wala na akong pera, ayoko na mag invest sa kanila dahil hinold nila phase 2). Option 2 is better but....although I have nothing against Lipa, ang layo naman considering I am working in Laguna. Tsaka di ba ako lugi dun, mas mababa yata ang land price sa Lipa. fast forward to now, I gave them my third option which is a refund. Medyo lugi na ako dahil kung ibebenta ko yung lupa ko, I could gain 25% more but at I already want out from them. They agree but they will give it to me in installment terms..WOOWWWW!!! 5 years to pay ginawa ko? so installment nila in 5 years din?
    help!What should I do? I was willing to accept it but then they said they can only refund me the actual price in 5 year period, not the monthly amortization I gave them with interest....wowwwww talaga!!!! Kung ibibigay nila in monthly installment, dapat bigay nila yung una kong down, tapos kaya nga pumayag din sila monthly bago ko binili dahil sa interest so dapat ganun din, may interest din sila.
    Please help! Lawyer tsikoteers, do I have a case in this?
    bro -- your first step is to send the developer a formal written demand for the release of your title. i would assume that your agreement/contract with them is pretty straightforward, i.e., once you complete the payments, they will deliver the title. check your contract again for some conditionalities

if that fails, then mukhang legal na ang recourse mo.

you can now opt to send another demand letter and this time written by your lawyer

if that still fails, then your recourse is to file a formal complaint with the HLURB office in your area

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Sir chua_riwap, palacio real in calamba, ang developer ay fil-estate.

Sir iceman,111prez, salamat sa advise.

yung demand letter, for the title ba or for refund na?

Yung offer nila ng refund in installment, valid ba? At kung valid, di ba dapat same amount din ng pagbayad ko. In case of refund, pwede ko ba kunin yung contract price + interest or contract price lang?

Salamat ulit!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    huwag ka naman papayag na refund lugi ka dun di mo na makukuha yung interest. para ka na lang namigay ng pera pag ganun.

demand letter for the title. ilapit mo na sa hlurb agad yan.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama silang lahat... demand for the title.

sumunod dapat sila sa kontrata...kaya nga may kontrata eh. naghirap ka dyan...pera at panahon ang ginugol mo dyan... kaya karapatan mo makuha kung ano yung sa iyo sa tamang panahon.

loko pala yang fil-estate eh.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I think Fil Estate is related to CAP.. kaya nagkalugi-lugi na ang mga business nila....pati CAP nadamay dito dahil dinala sa real estate ang pera na dapat parasa CAP... correct me if i'm wrong....

WBR,

10. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by baiskee
    tama silang lahat... demand for the title.

sumunod dapat sila sa kontrata...kaya nga may kontrata eh. naghirap ka dyan...pera at panahon ang ginugol mo dyan... kaya karapatan mo makuha kung ano yung sa iyo sa tamang panahon.

loko pala yang fil-estate eh.
    Is it possible to sue the developer for breach of contract? Am interested as I have a similar case with my property. Although our case has been escalated to HLURB a year ago, it seems the process is taking to long as till now HLURB has not issued any resolution with regards to our case. So am hoping there could be another way of getting back what I have paid for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
help on lot titling..lawyers in the house, need help!!