New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    hello everyone... i'm a newbie here but i'm planning to get a car na (soon). but first things first, i need to have my delinquent license renewed. 4 years nang expired ang non-prof ko since i've been out of the country most of the time, plus tinamad-tamad na ko mag-renew since that long na rin when i last drove a car. i applied for it 4 years ago sa LTO office here in bulacan. kapag ire-renew ko i know i have to pay for penalties and other stuffs. just wondering if anyone knows kung ok lang na sa LTO office here in manila na ko magpa-renew? M-F lang kasi ang LTO dito in bulacan and hirap naman ako mag-leave from work. saka ipage-exam ba nila ulit ako if ever? i'm also planning to go to driving school again pang-refresher. dapat ba before ako mag-renew eh mag-lesson na ko?

thanks in advanced to anyone who can help me with this.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by skylove View Post
    hello everyone... i'm a newbie here but i'm planning to get a car na (soon). but first things first, i need to have my delinquent license renewed. 4 years nang expired ang non-prof ko since i've been out of the country most of the time, plus tinamad-tamad na ko mag-renew since that long na rin when i last drove a car. i applied for it 4 years ago sa LTO office here in bulacan. kapag ire-renew ko i know i have to pay for penalties and other stuffs. just wondering if anyone knows kung ok lang na sa LTO office here in manila na ko magpa-renew? M-F lang kasi ang LTO dito in bulacan and hirap naman ako mag-leave from work. saka ipage-exam ba nila ulit ako if ever? i'm also planning to go to driving school again pang-refresher. dapat ba before ako mag-renew eh mag-lesson na ko?

thanks in advanced to anyone who can help me with this.
    What I know is that a vaild Philippine driver's license could be renewed
    even if it is delinquent (10 years is the prescribed period). You could renew that in any Manila LTO district office, just have your drug and medical test and get the application form from the evaluator's window for licensing. You may also visit www.lto.gov.ph for any other questions. Hope this helps.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    salamat po.. ans_lim168

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    nope, an expired driver's license for 2 years is no longer renewable. you have to go to step one

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Guys i have frined here in LTO Robinson Galleria
    Puntahan nyo nalang mabilis and renewal 45 mins tapos na
    hanapin nyo lang si Nets Sandigan
    Pakisabi nalang pinapunta kayo ni Norman

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    nope, an expired driver's license for 2 years is no longer renewable. you have to go to step one
    2 to 10 years, looks to be still renewable, but you have to take the exams again. the only thing bypassed is the student permit portion.

http://www.lto.gov.ph/delinqNP.html#status

Non-Professional License Delinquent (more than 2 years to 10 years expired)

Requirements :
    1. Expired Driver's License
    2. Duly accomplished Application Form.
    3. Medical Certificate (from an LTO accredited or Government Physician) or valid AFP/PNP organic personnel ID.
    4. Negative drug test result (from a DOH accredited drug testing center).
    5. Must have passed the written and practical examination.

Fees and Charges :
    Application Fee Php. 25.00
    Computer Fee 52.80
    TOTAL 77.80

Renewal Non-Prof Php. 180.00
    Penalty 90.00
    Computer Fee 52.80
    TOTAL 322.80

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
HELP! Driver's License renewal