New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jresperanza View Post
    sino naka subok ng friendship route sticker from palace street (aka southland) to tropical avenue exiting CAA avenue (casimiro) or exiting concha cruz drive (alabang zapote road) and vise versa

pwede ba ito? kase pag pumasok ka ng palace street (aka southland) ang dami sign na frienship sticker only valid upto corner of tropical avenue, hindi ko ma intindihan ano ibig sabihin nito??? pag nag exit ka naman sa tropical ave CAA casimiro eh wala naman sign na "Friendship sticker NO EXIT"

ayaw ko lang ma trap na hahayaan ka nila maka pasok tapos pag lalabas kana tska ka huhulihin...

Friendship Route Sticker

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Bro - friendship sticker is okay along tropical Ave, exiting at CAA, near Las Pinas Doctors Hospital..

Not okay farther than tropical ave cor Elizalde. Also not okay farther than Aguirre cor El Grande... There are checkpoints there...

Basta papasok ng Paranaque, not honored...
    korek.. but these so called residents of paranaque are benefitting / using a friendship sticker.....

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    korek.. but these so called residents of paranaque are benefitting / using a friendship sticker.....
    Right, tapos pagkamahal mahal ng sticker ng BF Paranaque.

Ok lang sa kin kung gagawing for sale na ang Friendship stickers tapos annual renewal but make it ridiculously expensive for non-residents. Dapat kasi nire-renew para every year mabawasan na ang mga fake.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Right, tapos pagkamahal mahal ng sticker ng BF Paranaque.

Ok lang sa kin kung gagawing for sale na ang Friendship stickers tapos annual renewal but make it ridiculously expensive for non-residents. Dapat kasi nire-renew para every year mabawasan na ang mga fake.
    That dear bros are for the City government to act upon....

I remember a few years before when BF was attempting to erect checkpoints where there are now, except for the one in Tropical Ave near Montessori as we were free to pass this road and turn right to Concha Cruz leading to ZapAlab Rd... Anyway, the LPC city government also erected checkpoints I presume not to allow Paranaque residents to enter the LPC Rd without the friendship sticker... The checkpoints were torn down and so there was a stalemate and there was peace.... And sadly, now this.... BF got the better of the city government and the public interest...

Anyway, the villages do not pay real estate taxes on their roads, so technically the city government could use them as public roads...

Not sure kung sinong magaling na abugado at hukom made the jurisprudence that this can't be... I believe it was that attempt to open up an exclusive village in Makati to public traffic... There goes...
    Last edited by CVT; January 25th, 2022 at 02:49 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    River banks are part of easement in favor of the government and should not be claimed by any private individual or entity as provided in our environment law, therefore freedom of movement should not be restricted by anyone using these easement like the riverdrive along Las Pinas and Paranaque. I am just wondering why our law enforcement are allowing these municipality to restrict freedom of movement on these easement. Art. 51. The banks or rivers and streams and the shores of the seas and lakes throughout their entire length and within a zone of three (3) meters in urban areas, twenty (20) meters in agricultural areas and forty (40) meters in forest areas, along their margins, are subject to the easement of public use in the interest of recreation, navigation, flotage, fishing and salvage. No person shall be allowed to stay in this zone longer than what is necessary for recreation, navigation, flotage, fishing or salvage or to build structures of any kind.

Art. 52. The establishment, extent, from, and conditions of easement of water not expressly determined by the provisions of this Code shall governed by the provisions of the Civil Code.

Also the funds used to construct these roads are from taxes of the Filipino people and not from the municipality beside them.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GerryT247 View Post
    River banks are part of easement in favor of the government and should not be claimed by any private individual or entity as provided in our environment law, therefore freedom of movement should not be restricted by anyone using these easement like the riverdrive along Las Pinas and Paranaque. I am just wondering why our law enforcement are allowing these municipality to restrict freedom of movement on these easement. Art. 51. The banks or rivers and streams and the shores of the seas and lakes throughout their entire length and within a zone of three (3) meters in urban areas, twenty (20) meters in agricultural areas and forty (40) meters in forest areas, along their margins, are subject to the easement of public use in the interest of recreation, navigation, flotage, fishing and salvage. No person shall be allowed to stay in this zone longer than what is necessary for recreation, navigation, flotage, fishing or salvage or to build structures of any kind.

Art. 52. The establishment, extent, from, and conditions of easement of water not expressly determined by the provisions of this Code shall governed by the provisions of the Civil Code.

Also the funds used to construct these roads are from taxes of the Filipino people and not from the municipality beside them.
    Bakit bro, may humaharang ba sa paggawa ng mga riverdrives? I have not heard any issue with LPC... Sa Paranaque ba, may humaharang?

Hhhmmmm....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Wala naman restriction sa river drive.. bawal lang bike at motor / trike and heavy trucks... pero pag papasok ka na ng private subdivision, dyan ka restricted pag wala ka sticker

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Wala naman restriction sa river drive.. bawal lang bike at motor / trike and heavy trucks... pero pag papasok ka na ng private subdivision, dyan ka restricted pag wala ka sticker
    Ang daming pasaway na mga bikes, motorbikes at tricycles sa riverdrives... Walang nanghuhuli.... Naknang!

Manghuli naman kayo!!!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Kailangan din ng road markings, signs, speed limits, mirrors sa blind curves.

Sent from my PL2_sprout using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Ang daming pasaway na mga bikes, motorbikes at tricycles sa riverdrives... Walang nanghuhuli.... Naknang!

Manghuli naman kayo!!!
    I've yet to see enforcers sa riverdrive.

Sent from my PL2_sprout using Tsikot Forums mobile app