New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Friendship Stickers - Hindi na pwede makapunta ng Aguirre Avenue via El Grande Avenue kahit galing ka Las Pinas using Friendship sticker.
    Dati pag galing ka Las Pinas pwede ka pa makalabas sa SM BF Paranaque but lately meron na guard post na naghaharang at nagpapabalik sa mga friendship stickers only.
    Last Saturday bibili sana kami ng Black Scoop kaso hindi na kami pinayagan makadaan papunta dun.

Has anyone experienced the same?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wezz_zzew View Post
    Friendship Stickers - Hindi na pwede makapunta ng Aguirre Avenue via El Grande Avenue kahit galing ka Las Pinas using Friendship sticker.
    Dati pag galing ka Las Pinas pwede ka pa makalabas sa SM BF Paranaque but lately meron na guard post na naghaharang at nagpapabalik sa mga friendship stickers only.
    Last Saturday bibili sana kami ng Black Scoop kaso hindi na kami pinayagan makadaan papunta dun.

Has anyone experienced the same?
    Yes, they have guards posted at El Grande and Elizalde, at the boundary of LPC and Paranaque....

With your Friendship Sticker,- they will not allow you to cross going to the Paranaque side.... You have to submit your ID to be able to do so...

Also, with your Friendship sticker,- you have to line up in the Visitor's Lane.... (No BF Sticker).... So it may take you some time to enter BF through Naga, Concha Cruz and Southland entrances....

3. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    FYI mga taga south, gawa na yung river side from marcos alvarez to daang hari. Na complete na rin nila from Zapote to Daang Hari.

Pwede na kayo dumaan, if you're going to evia or alternate route going to daang or vise versa.

Sinubukan ko kanina, ingat lang kayo kasi di pa gawa, inaayos pa yung harang sa side ng ilog so ingat lang.

This is a long cut imo, 4 na subdivision ata dinaanan ko. Nakakaligaw. Bale ang tinagusan ko is springville subdivision molino bacoor daang hari na.

I was expecting na itatagos nila dito sa may Ponticelli or Versailles pero dun nila pinadaan sa mga Camella sa bacoor because alam nyo na

Medyo nakakatakot din kasi puro talahiban and mostly dadaanan nyo wala mga bahay.

If you're going to evia, landers or MCX and no traffic or not rush hour, I still prefer Soldier Hills > Pilar Village > Daang Hari. Imo lang.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Yes, they have guards posted at El Grande and Elizalde, at the boundary of LPC and Paranaque....

With your Friendship Sticker,- they will not allow you to cross going to the Paranaque side.... You have to submit your ID to be able to do so...

Also, with your Friendship sticker,- you have to line up in the Visitor's Lane.... (No BF Sticker).... So it may take you some time to enter BF through Naga, Concha Cruz and Southland entrances....

Tyempuhan yung guard. One time bumalik pa ako sa Southville gate to secure a gate pass dahil may bantay sa guard house sa El Grande. Nung pauwi, empty na yung same guard house.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post
    FYI mga taga south, gawa na yung river side from marcos alvarez to daang hari. Na complete na rin nila from Zapote to Daang Hari.

Pwede na kayo dumaan, if you're going to evia or alternate route going to daang or vise versa.

Sinubukan ko kanina, ingat lang kayo kasi di pa gawa, inaayos pa yung harang sa side ng ilog so ingat lang.

This is a long cut imo, 4 na subdivision ata dinaanan ko. Nakakaligaw. Bale ang tinagusan ko is springville subdivision molino bacoor daang hari na.

I was expecting na itatagos nila dito sa may Ponticelli or Versailles pero dun nila pinadaan sa mga Camella sa bacoor because alam nyo na

Medyo nakakatakot din kasi puro talahiban and mostly dadaanan nyo wala mga bahay.

If you're going to evia, landers or MCX and no traffic or not rush hour, I still prefer Soldier Hills > Pilar Village > Daang Hari. Imo lang.
    Thanks for the heads up. Lagi na lang traffic from Commerce palabas AZR.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Try nyo guys, not sure if nalayuan lang ako kasi 1st time ko dumaan or sobrang haba talaga nya at paikot ikot talaga sya.

Every corner may mga signage naman so hindi kayo maliligaw.

Would have been better if sa may versaville or portofino nila pinatagos imo.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Meron bang tamang placement ang Friendship Route Sticker?

I just got one and would like to know kung saang part ng windshield dapat ilagay yung sticker. :-)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrrek View Post
    Meron bang tamang placement ang Friendship Route Sticker?

I just got one and would like to know kung saang part ng windshield dapat ilagay yung sticker. :-)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Top, middle of the windshield.

At least that's where it was meant to be placed when it first came out. Ngayon, hindi na mahigpit.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    They prefer driver side para makita ng mga guards. Dont put where the wiper will hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    I entered Concha Cruz last Saturday intending to exit through Southville sa CAA.

I don't know the name of the street but in one of the intersections, they have a guard house with the sign "Friendship Route Ends Here" and sticker holders had to take a left. Maraming vacant lots yung area na dinaanan. Other vehicles went further up the road but I turned left early following one of the other vehicles and ended up exiting sa Almanza, Alabang-Zapote Road.

Anybody knows kung saan pa ang posibleng malusutan sa route na yun?

I checked Google Maps and I think the street where we took a detour was the corner of Concha Cruz and Dr. Jose P. Laurel.

May iba pa bang changes sa Friendship Route through BF Paranaque? From Southville ba makaka-exit pa to Concha Cruz? what's the farthest point sticker holders can go? I know Southville to Southland and vice versa is still open and I think pati yung daan to Robinson open din.