New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Bro, how do you claim reimbursement from the company? Is it considered part of fringe benefits?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Part of the fringe benefits for my designated rank. I file my reimbursements every month by providing all the parking receipts and filling out the details on the designated format. I get credited within 5-7 days from filing so long as all items are in order.

There's no cap to how much i can reimburse but of course the company trusts that one is prudent and practical (meaning, huwag naman kupalan). Kita naman ng accounting audit if one is charging more than norm.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Part of the fringe benefits for my designated rank. I file my reimbursements every month by providing all the parking receipts and filling out the details on the designated format. I get credited within 5-7 days from filing so long as all items are in order.

There's no cap to how much i can reimburse but of course the company trusts that one is prudent and practical (meaning, huwag naman kupalan). Kita naman ng accounting audit if one is charging more than norm.
    Thanks bro. Might have to implement the reimbursement procedure as we are running out of slots.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Ganyan talaga. Most of us office hacks started at the bottom of the pit and have to pay parking. I was lucky my first job had free parking for rank and file staff but this was a very limited number of slots so unahan yan sa umaga; I would be at the office by quarter to 6 in the morning and when you encounter the familiar cars of other rank and file staff on the road to the office, unahan talaga sa kalye as talagang maiinis ka if you were the first person in line na sesenyasan ng guard na "ubos na".

Now that i'm a middle rank managerial hack, up to now wala pa rin akong sariling slot as our building has few slots, but the company pays for my parking at the least.
    Thanks, actually isa yan sa motivation ko to move up the ladder.

Quote Originally Posted by marky2115 View Post
    What most drivers do when they park to those that has per hour of Php 50 is they exit before reaching their first 4 hours and park again to avoid paying the per hour of Php 50. But starting 6PM, per hour rate automatically change to Php 10. You don't even have to exit and re-enter to apply the new rate unlike in Makati.
    Mahal pala talaga parking sa BGC. Ang cheapest po ba eh nag rrange ng 100 to 150 pesos per day?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks bro. Might have to implement the reimbursement procedure as we are running out of slots.

You're welcome.

It may even come cheaper doing the reimbursements if people average P150.00 a day and your slot rental costs P 4K to 5K a month. That's provided parking rates don't go up.

Quote Originally Posted by jamazi View Post
    Thanks, actually isa yan sa motivation ko to move up the ladder.
    If BGC offered P2P services like the Makati CBD does, it would be quite helpful to many.

Good luck as you start your career. Be focused, keep your integrity, enjoy, and work smart.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Sobrang dami ba ng managers sa company mo? Ipa-raffle mo na lang yung available slots. Alam ko naman di ka talaga mawawalan ng slot eh. Hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Sobrang dami ba ng managers sa company mo? Ipa-raffle mo na lang yung available slots. Alam ko naman di ka talaga mawawalan ng slot eh. Hehehehe
    Dumadami bro. Top heavy na yata kami

Ako di mawawalan ng parking. May priority ang mga senior citizens. :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dumadami bro. Top heavy na yata kami

Ako di mawawalan ng parking. May priority ang mga senior citizens. :D

Papuntahin mo doon sa Accra floors wala naman nag Park doon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Papuntahin mo doon sa Accra floors wala naman nag Park doon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pinagbabawalan yung mga building tenants to park on the Accra parking floors and parking spots. Baka ma-tow pa kami, nakupow!

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
Flat Rate Parking in The Fort (BGC) area?