New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Pati Timog and T. Morato naging Waterworld kahapon. Traffic in QC grew worst since EDSA was already backed up before the downpour.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Pati Timog and T. Morato naging Waterworld kahapon. Traffic in QC grew worst since EDSA was already backed up before the downpour.
    Bumabaha ba sa Burger King timog?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    From the picture i posted yesterday, yup. Pero mukhang onti lang

Chest deep daw timog eh

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by renzo_d10; August 4th, 2013 at 10:07 AM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Bumabaha ba sa Burger King timog?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm not sure it does. Yun na yata highest point sa lugar na yun. Pero yung surroundings nya, yes. Within 30-50 mtrs. lang baha na.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i was in the baranggay holy spirit area yesterday late afternoon 'til 9pm and it was high and dry over there. kawawa naman iyong mga andun sa mga nagiging "catch basin" ng qc.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    the san juan river (the one that crosses quezon avenue beside the mitsubishi dealership) is so silted and full of garbage that it is no longer capable of draining the area. more so than garbage, squatters (BOTH THE POOR AND THE RICH) have encrouched on the river and its width is no longer what it used to be. buti pa nga yung squater na mahirap poste lang na 2x3 yung nakatusok sa ilog, yung squater na mayaman tinambakaan na at nilagyan ng rip rap.

same din sa tributaries ng san juan river, upstream are the mariblo, talayaan and culiat creeks. silted and full of garbage so much that the river bed is only 1 foot above the road in some places. like at the bridge at del monte avenue, yung side streets dun ambon lang baha na.
    May kausap akong tiga-DPWH sa province. Siltation talaga yung pinaka problem nila. Even when i walk along the main road near our place which they recently dug up for new drainages, you'll see how high the siltation on the old drainages are, halos nasa top of the sewerage na yung lupa at basura. Aside from trash, one problem we have is we don't plant any greens (trees, plants, and grass) in urban areas kaya yung soil erosion, deretso sa drain.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12