New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You go to SM Megamall or SM North EDSA, the Jologs Center of Metro Manila, it is inevitable that you encounter ill-mannered and badly educated jologs like those people you are mentioning. You don't get to see those kinds of things in Rockwell or The Shang, do you?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    anyone tried getting back at them by waiting until they (yung mga nag-"reserve" ng slot) alight from the car and then marking the car body or deflating the tires? hehe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    na experience ko yan sa megamall...siyempre dapat kung knino kotse ang nauna sa slot..pero meron nga mga ganyan na sinesave ang parking na tatayo sa gitna..tama ba yun? hayaan mo nalang hanap ka ng ibang slot...wala tayong magagawa sa mga ganyang klase ng tao...kung baga kelangan tayo umintindi at magpasencya...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Inaatrasan ko na lang. Hehehehe.

Kapag ayaw umalis, bomba muna ng silinyador.

Kahit labang Surf pa ang damit nun, siguradong uling na pagkatapos.
    ahahah salbahe

isa lang solusyon jan. iwas parking. iwas agawan. iwas argument......MRT.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMaxx
    You go to SM Megamall or SM North EDSA, the Jologs Center of Metro Manila, it is inevitable that you encounter ill-mannered and badly educated jologs like those people you are mentioning. You don't get to see those kinds of things in Rockwell or The Shang, do you?

you're right...kapag sunday we go to malls na hindi crowded either powerplant mall or greenbelt3...wala pang problema sa parking...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's not true, madalas na naeencounter ko nanggaganyan matitino rin oto at mayaman.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Once in Megamall, I was waiting for a car to leave it's space, 3 minutes went by before the car started to back out. Another car arrived, parked nearby, a girl came out of the car and proceeded to the space that's being vacated, as the 1st car was leaving I started to park my car, the girl tappeed my window and in an arrogant manner, told me she had reserved the space. I then told her that I was here first, I don't give a damn about her method of reserving a parking space, and that if she insisted, I would guarantee her that all hell would break lose and asked her if she and her boyfriend are prepared for all out war there and then. Shocked, she started to get back to their car. I shouted to her their car plate no. and told her that if anything happens to my car I'll find them. Sheesh! some people have no shame!
    Last edited by falken; February 13th, 2005 at 02:36 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [QUOTE=Sheesh! some people have no shame![/QUOTE]

Hehe obviously... :P Maganda ba yung chick? :P

Ganon talaga. Garapalan na ngayon. Kapal muks talaga babae na yun ah. Did anything happen to your car?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Hehe obviously... :P Maganda ba yung chick? :P
    Hehe Pag maganda di ko na inaway, sa kanya na yung space.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
first CAR,first served sa parking lot...