New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bonz01 View Post
    Sorry to bring this old thread up.

Hingi lang po sana ako ng tulong, kung still in effect pa rin yung 5000 na penalty at kung sino po pwede hanapin sa LTO Main. Gusto ko na po sana ipaayos yung license ko, 17 years na rin sya mali yung date of birth. willing to pay the fine dahil may fault din naman ako at hindi ko agad napaayos noong legal age na ako.
    I'd assume penalty still in effect. May as well have the money ready.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    I'd assume penalty still in effect. May as well have the money ready.
    Salamat sa reply po. kakatawag ko lang sa main office, medyo may pagkamayabang nakausap ko kesyo tatanggalan daw ng lisensya etc.
    Kasalanan ito lahat ng tatay ko hahaha anyway maraming salamat po. sana may iba pa makapagbigay ng info.

Mainam sana kung nandoon pa yung nakausap na taga licensing department na nabanggit a few pages nitong thread para may malapitan.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    What will happen if you're involved in an accident? Will it be in favor of the offending party if you have a fake birthday?

Sorry, I didn't read everything...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    What will happen if you're involved in an accident? Will it be in favor of the offending party if you have a fake birthday?

Sorry, I didn't read everything...
    The one who commits a violation of the traffic rules is deemed negligent in a mishap. So ikaw need mag-convince sa judge na ikaw ang walang kasalanan. Plus the fake age is a major offense.

Falsification of a public instrument carries the penalty of imprisonment of prision correccional in its medium and maximum periods and a fine of not more than P5,000. The imprisonment that is imposed for a period ranges from two years, four months and one day to six years.

Sa civil case mas mahirap din manalo if you fake the birthdate indicated in the DL and during the accident eh minor pa siya. Gross negligence yun.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quite scary... I need to correct my birthdate! Good thing I chanced on this topic.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    The one who commits a violation of the traffic rules is deemed negligent in a mishap. So ikaw need mag-convince sa judge na ikaw ang walang kasalanan. Plus the fake age is a major offense.

Falsification of a public instrument carries the penalty of imprisonment of prision correccional in its medium and maximum periods and a fine of not more than P5,000. The imprisonment that is imposed for a period ranges from two years, four months and one day to six years.

Sa civil case mas mahirap din manalo if you fake the birthdate indicated in the DL and during the accident eh minor pa siya. Gross negligence yun.
    This is one of the reasons why I want to correct the birthdate in my license and also I could use it as a primary ID. Medyo nakakatakot lang pumunta sa LTO para i-correct ito kasi feeling ko peperahan lang ako. sorry po sa mga nagtratrabaho sa LTO, medyo hindi maganda reputation nila sa mga ganitong bagay.

Anyway nag-print na ako ng copy ng memorandum ng LTO regarding sa underage penalty etc. I do hope hindi ito masyadong hassle on my part. willing naman ako magbayad ng fine at idaan sa tamang proseso para bawas na rin sa mga iniisip.

Can anyone confirm if Ms Malou Gaspi is still employed sa LTO main? mukhang sya magandang lapitan.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    I remember my late dad regarding this issue. Buti na lang nakinig ako sa kanya.

My friend in HS is convincing me to fake (patandaain) my birthdate so that I could get a Drivers License,
    similar to what he did. My father however, is opposed to the idea. According to him, I will encounter problems
    later in life regarding the following;

1. My Identification records will be inconsistent with one another.
    2. Complications should I be involved in accident which may work against my favor.
    2. legal problems due to falsification of public document.

My dad just told me to be more patient, even though kahit siya mismo gusto na nya ako makapag drive legally,
    since lagi siya nasa malayo at that time, and my mother can at least utilize my skills when dad is not around.

On my 17th birthday, he personally accompanied me to the LTO. With his written consent, I finally have my
    Drivers License. Genuine date of birth .

At least wala akong naging problema pagdating sa Identity, lalo na sa DL. Thanks to my dad.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Will definitely wait for updates regarding this issue. Hopefully someone could share their experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    i fixed my fake b-day by applying for a new one, which cancelled the old one. but i had to go w/o a DL for a few months

10. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    i fixed my fake b-day by applying for a new one, which cancelled the old one. but i had to go w/o a DL for a few months
    Wouldn’t they see ur old one with the same name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faked Date of Birth on my Driver's License