New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Crap... so i now have to more cars to complete the week.

My take: The EDSA rehab is one big pile of BS of a plan. Do first the NLEX - SLEX link, finish the C6, then let's talk about the rehab of EDSA.
    i agree with this. pero plano ata ng Govt is to finish both the NLEX-SLEX link and EDSA rehab before the APEC scheduled on the last year of PNoy. Dapat every Weekend na lang gawin (Friday night till Monday early morning) para less hassle sa working class. Anyway, 3 years to go pa naman before the APEC meeting. Yun naman ang initial press releases ng DPWH, every weekend lang ang construction pero mukhang na convince nila mga Metro Mayors and MMDA na gawing everyday ang construction activities. Dapat 24/7, kahit sa gabi at madaling araw meron gumagawa.

Tsaka meron bang asphalt good for 10 years w/o servicing? eh yun ngang SLEX/NLEX, every now and then meron repair na ginagawa sa asphalt, eto pang project ng DPWH. Alam naman natin basta DPWH na gumawa, palpak. Just look at the rehab done at Buendia-Osmena flyover, wala pang one month wasak wasak na asphalt.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    And those "alternative routes" they're presenting to the media is another joke.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Christmas lanes ba?

I wish this works. Dapat gawin 24/7 para mas mabilis magawa.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Aquino orders postponement of EDSA rehabilitation plan, wants further study of the project

https://twitter.com/ANCALERTS/status/299071757539753984

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Laban o Bawi! si Pres. BS Aquino!

DZMM Radyo Patrol 630 - Silveradyo

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    dont really care much about the rehab of edsa, the bottlenecks are there not because of road condition. but im interested sa flyover sa edsa taft, kahit yun muna.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Anong wala pang one month wasak na.. Hindi pa na turn over sira agad.. :D

Quote Originally Posted by yourman_2nd View Post
    i agree with this. pero plano ata ng Govt is to finish both the NLEX-SLEX link and EDSA rehab before the APEC scheduled on the last year of PNoy. Dapat every Weekend na lang gawin (Friday night till Monday early morning) para less hassle sa working class. Anyway, 3 years to go pa naman before the APEC meeting. Yun naman ang initial press releases ng DPWH, every weekend lang ang construction pero mukhang na convince nila mga Metro Mayors and MMDA na gawing everyday ang construction activities. Dapat 24/7, kahit sa gabi at madaling araw meron gumagawa.

Tsaka meron bang asphalt good for 10 years w/o servicing? eh yun ngang SLEX/NLEX, every now and then meron repair na ginagawa sa asphalt, eto pang project ng DPWH. Alam naman natin basta DPWH na gumawa, palpak. Just look at the rehab done at Buendia-Osmena flyover, wala pang one month wasak wasak na asphalt.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    dont really care much about the rehab of edsa, the bottlenecks are there not because of road condition. but im interested sa flyover sa edsa taft, kahit yun muna.
    yeah true. there are way too many cars on EDSA + the traffic mismanagement of the current MMDA.

the previous MMDA administration was way better in managing edsa. sorry for reiterating this always, because back then my travel time (in a bus) from fairview to boni was about 1 hr 30 minutes. now, it's 2 hrs 30 minutes. maybe if public transportation was way faster and had a definite time of arrival, more people would be encouraged to leave their cars at home and take the train or bus.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by foifoi05 View Post

frm Tof Gaer Phils

so ganyan din ba ang asphalt na gagamitin? glossy, hehe :D

kung ganyan kaglossy ang asphalt, eh maganda pero pano nman kung mabasa yan? hehehe... pero problematic pa rin once magumpisa na ang mismong rehab thing

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    mahirap naman yung every week lang gagawin baka 10 years bago matapos yan. at kahit every week lang gagawin may harang din ng week days ang mga ginagawang daan at di rin madadaanan, kung ganoon lang ang mangyayari e di gawin na lang araw araw.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast