New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Can the green cars going towards Salcedo make a U-turn at that intersection? If that is the case,- then there is the wisdom of that "No Right Turn On Red Signal".

If they're prohibited to do that, then it's clearly an inefficient use of that oh so precious intersection, as in my simple mind, and I must point out that I do not have training of urban traffic schemes, you 'should be permitted to turn right'. (It is not practical though to put that as a traffic sign.... )

6404:pump:

No the green cars are not allowed to make a U-turn. That's why the street I entered was totally empty, and no other cars can pass.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    IMO dapat sabay na ang green ng coming from dela rosa st. turning right at yung straight coming from rcbc para hindi sayang ang oras…

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    no contest. it's a clear violation. even if it is common sense to do so, wala kang magagawa because the sign is there.

madalas may nakikita akong ganyan because i always pass by the place.

meron din sa intersection ng paseo and delarosa. palagi ako binubusinahan ng nasa likod while waiting to turn right from paseo to delarosa. di ko pinapansin and i just follow the stoplight. the two times i was waiting along paseo with an *$$h0le na hindi makapaghintay sa likod ko (keeps beeping the horn with the stoplight clearly red and then passed on my left to turn right - may pahabol pang isang busina) nadaanan ko rin after i turned right at the green light - flagged down by the waiting yellow boys.

btw, the lane of the yellow cars, two way yun.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    nahuli na rin ako dati dyan sa malugay. grabe naka-abang pala sila dun. ayun huli.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    took a picture of that intersection malabo kang makalusot..ang linaw nung sign eh..hehehe

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Next step is to follow the traffic aide's suggestion to ask the traffic bureau to have the less than useless sign removed.

Why don't we use our collective number in this forum to make things happen? Any suggestions?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Is it easy to contest a traffic sign?