New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di ba transferrable naman ang E-Pass? Yung EC Tag ko sa NLEX, paiba-iba ng car, ok lang naman.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    alam ko rin transferable ang E-pass pero dapat registered sa epass yun cars na pag gagamitan? parang nabasa ko dun sa manual e.

sir boybi registered lahat ng pinag gagamitan mo ng ec tag na cars dun sa tag?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    How do you register another car sa existing e-pass? The car is in the name of my wife but the e-pass is in someone else name.
    Actually you dont need to register it to another car. My brother swaps his e-pass from car to car (I even borrowed it a few times) with no problems.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Actually you dont need to register it to another car. My brother swaps his e-pass from car to car (I even borrowed it a few times) with no problems.
    This is what I also do. Yun nga lang saw a sign sa C5 exit saying that they will start checking if the e-pass is being used with the registered plate no. Was not able to read the rest.

BTW, for some reason, my e-pass will not work through my windshield. Its not even heavily tinted, visor tint only and light shade lang. I have to roll down the window and put it out for it to work. Any one else experienced this?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GerardTagayty View Post
    alam ko rin transferable ang E-pass pero dapat registered sa epass yun cars na pag gagamitan? parang nabasa ko dun sa manual e.

sir boybi registered lahat ng pinag gagamitan mo ng ec tag na cars dun sa tag?
    Only one car is registered in my EC Tag, and that car was sold already. I have asked them when I got my EC Tag if I can use it with other vehicles, and they said it's OK.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    BTW, for some reason, my e-pass will not work through my windshield. Its not even heavily tinted, visor tint only and light shade lang. I have to roll down the window and put it out for it to work. Any one else experienced this?
    Maybe the battery is already low on juice?

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pwede ka bang kasuhan ng obstruction kung dumaan ka sa E-PASS lane ng wala kang E-PASS? Kahit na walang ka-tao tao dun?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Istan, Without the E-Pass, the gate won't open and you're stuck (actually its TRAPPED!) in the lane, blocking the others behind you. Soon, a cop will come, for the driver's license. Yari ka!!! They'll let go later, with a TCT.

Rampant yan sa C5 exit. Ilang beses kong nakita kotse sumugod sa E-Pass only lane, at sumabit sa tollgate. Ngisi na lang ako . Hindi na makabalik sa regular lane dahil siksik na or may divider.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Pwede ka bang kasuhan ng obstruction kung dumaan ka sa E-PASS lane ng wala kang E-PASS? Kahit na walang ka-tao tao dun?
    actually nangyare na saken yan... hehehe! kala ko nasa car yun epass. nilipat pala... ayun nahuli ako obstruction of traffic. hindi naman ako niticketan napakiusapan ko naman yun police kase napansin nya may mount ako sa windshield.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I also used my e-pass on different cars, so far no problems naman. Don't know bout the checking of the registration though.
    Also, e-pass signals won't be able to penetrate metal sputtered tints.(V-Kool, 3M amd other high end tints)
    You have to cut a small slit to allow the signal to get through.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
E-Pass