New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Bukas na din daw yong Coastal Road Extension according to my friend from Cavite.

Eto ata yong Road na dumaan sa may Manila Bay Area and landed near Island Cove.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    open na ang south bound, yung north bound sarado pa, at free pa sa ngayon

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I am just wondering, if I am coming from Zapote-Alabang Road,- is there a U-turn slot somewhere in Coastal Road northbound where I could access this new road going to Island Cove?

12.8K:toma:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I am just wondering, if I am coming from Zapote-Alabang Road,- is there a U-turn slot somewhere in Coastal Road northbound where I could access this new road going to Island Cove?

Sir CVT afaik...this new road wont lead you to islandcove directly...nasa baba kasi ng road ang islandcove...just make a U-turn pagbaba ng kawit...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Okay Sis.MC - that is how I understood it, initially, but formatted the question anyway based on Bro.nels76 statement

But, coming from Zap-Alab Road,- can I directly access this new road? (I was assuming a U-turn coming from Coastal Rd northbound, and then veer right on this new road).....

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005

Okay Sis.MC - that is how I understood it, initially, but formatted the question anyway based on Bro.nels76 statement

But, coming from Zap-Alab Road,- can I directly access this new road? (I was assuming a U-turn coming from Coastal Rd northbound, and then veer right on this new road).....

looks like they are constructing a fly-over. By the looks of it, if you are going to las pinas coming from Pasay, you will have to be on the right most lane of the southbound part and use the fly over to cross coastal road...I am not sure though if coming from Zap, you can use the fly over to access the coastal road extension......sana.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Wala akong nakitang pwedeng pasukan kung galing ka ng zapote alabang road, baka sakali bago dumating sa toll gate ng coastal road pero kung wala doon sa coastal mall na sobra ng layo, para di ka mapalayo sa talaba na ang labas mo para di dumaan sa trafic ng st dominic to sm. kung medyo gabi na at nais magpahinga ,adadaanan mo bago dumating sa talaba ang RFC bldg meron SOGO doon.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Thanks Bros. I'd imagine that a U-turn along Coastal Road is a big NO, since this is an expressway.

I just hope that there's going to be a flyover for this route. Else, I'll just have to endure the infamous traffic along Talaba going to Binakayan.....

That is why Coastal Rd,- and then Zap-Alab Rd (because of the Maynilad diggings),- are out of my list these days...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Napadaan ako dito last Sunday going to Caylabne - Southbound pa lang ang open pero may mga Counterflows for Northbound.

The road serves as breakwater for Binakayan Area. he he.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Thanks Bros. I'd imagine that a U-turn along Coastal Road is a big NO, since this is an expressway.

I just hope that there's going to be a flyover for this route. Else, I'll just have to endure the infamous traffic along Talaba going to Binakayan.....

That is why Coastal Rd,- and then Zap-Alab Rd (because of the Maynilad diggings),- are out of my list these days...

swerte mo bro you have a choice na iwasan ang alabang-zap road..ako no choice! i live in Dona Manuela subd and my work is in Manila...parusa talaga...sana naman tapusin na ng Maynilad ang mga hukay...may bisita ako from Lipa last Sunday mas matagal pa daw byahe nya from Alabang to RFC kesa sa byahe nya from Lipa to Alabang

Coastal Road Extension