New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Im sure it hurts dieselNUBI..But i think what happened to me hurts more..I bought a brand new car from the Diamond Motors Greenhills/Ortigas branch, they gave me plate ending with 7 (I requested for 6)..my current car ends with 8! san ka pa???

Quote Originally Posted by dieselNUBI View Post
    this hurts me a lot.
    ive been looking for a second hand car to replace our old car.
    may nakita na ako. perfect. i can get it cheap. sariwa pa. UNFORTUNATELY, same coding day with another car.
    coding sucks. wala naman na benefit sa number coding scheme. dumami lang vehicles sa daan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dyeniqt0727 View Post
    Im sure it hurts dieselNUBI..But i think what happened to me hurts more..I bought a brand new car from the Diamond Motors Greenhills/Ortigas branch, they gave me plate ending with 7 (I requested for 6)..my current car ends with 8! san ka pa???
    You have them change that given your instructions were specific.

When we bought our Hyundai Starex from Wheels years ago, the "Z" prefix plates were just released by LTO and we asked them to make sure our plates had the Z prefix and not anymore the X prefix. When we got our plates a week later, it had the X prefix so we did not get it. The Sales Manager promptly had it replaced and we got our Z prefix plates a week later. (how? i don't know but at least they did it immediately)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Hi Vinj,

How i wish the people in Diamond Motor Greenhills/Ortigas Branch are like that Sales Manager in Hyundai. I do not care how they will have it changed. Kaso it seems even the manager is at lost. Telling me lam nya nde raw talaga napapalitan ang plate once issued. sabi ko it's not my problem anymore. Kaya eto..antay antay pa rin.. 4 months na!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Change Plate Number Procedure