New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,579
    #1
    Is this possible? Sa swerte ko, after 2 weeks of waiting for my unit, "9" pa ending number ng conduction sticker ko. Who knows kelan darating ang plate number nito na balak ko rin irequest na "6" sana ending.

    My question is, since matagal tagal ko gagamitin yung conduction sticker for coding, is there a way to change it without changing the car? Any info would help. Thanks!

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,336
    #2
    No. ika nga touch move hehe

    Prior the release you should’ve request your preferred ending number for your conduction sticker.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,117
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Is this possible? Sa swerte ko, after 2 weeks of waiting for my unit, "9" pa ending number ng conduction sticker ko. Who knows kelan darating ang plate number nito na balak ko rin irequest na "6" sana ending.

    My question is, since matagal tagal ko gagamitin yung conduction sticker for coding, is there a way to change it without changing the car? Any info would help. Thanks!
    you might inquire from lto, what your future plate number will be. you can make it.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,579
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you might inquire from lto, what your future plate number will be. you can make it.
    Doc would you know sir if I may request and ending plate from LTO? Kelan po ba inaassisgn sa mga released units ang plate numbers? Weeks months?

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,707
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Doc would you know sir if I may request and ending plate from LTO? Kelan po ba inaassisgn sa mga released units ang plate numbers? Weeks months?
    I think it would depend on the car? My wife & I got our vehicles July of last year. I got a Mazda, she got a Toyota. My SA advised me after a month about my virtual plate number. While with my wife, up to now wala pa din daw siyang assigned number.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    553
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Is this possible? Sa swerte ko, after 2 weeks of waiting for my unit, "9" pa ending number ng conduction sticker ko. Who knows kelan darating ang plate number nito na balak ko rin irequest na "6" sana ending.

    My question is, since matagal tagal ko gagamitin yung conduction sticker for coding, is there a way to change it without changing the car? Any info would help. Thanks!

    yan na ang pinaka birth-certificate ng sasakyan...

    once na released sa inyo, incase na wag naman sana (carnap/loss plate) yan ang pinaka-database...

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,336
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Doc would you know sir if I may request and ending plate from LTO? Kelan po ba inaassisgn sa mga released units ang plate numbers? Weeks months?
    Mine was 2014 pa, I insisted on an ending number for the plates.

    SA told me I need to pay 3K for that (no receipts)

    Lo and behold in 30 days after the release of may car may plates na ako with my preferred ending number.

    Pero that time may mga nabasa din ako dito, sumadya sila sa LTO in araneta avenue they requested an ending number free of charge (may dala sila CR of their other cars to avoid na same number with the old car ang maibigay with the new one)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,579
    #8
    Thanks for the share sir, I'll talk to my SA so I can request for an ending number.

    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Mine was 2014 pa, I insisted on an ending number for the plates.

    SA told me I need to pay 3K for that (no receipts)

    Lo and behold in 30 days after the release of may car may plates na ako with my preferred ending number.

    Pero that time may mga nabasa din ako dito, sumadya sila sa LTO in araneta avenue they requested an ending number free of charge (may dala sila CR of their other cars to avoid na same number with the old car ang maibigay with the new one)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,973
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    No. ika nga touch move hehe

    Prior the release you should’ve request your preferred ending number for your conduction sticker.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Reason why I requested for a specific number ending of the conduction sticker... After two years, wala pang plaka....

    Protected me from number coding, or whatever the LTO may conceive later, odd-even, 12345-67890, 123-456-789-012-345.... Bring it on!

    Also"requested" for the same number ending for the plate number....

    I suggest bro that you push to get your virtual plate number with the number ending you want....

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,579
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Reason why I requested for a specific number ending of the conduction sticker... After two years, wala pang plaka....

    Protected me from number coding, or whatever the LTO may conceive later, odd-even, 12345-67890, 123-456-789-012-345.... Bring it on!

    Also"requested" for the same number ending for the plate number....

    I suggest bro that you push to get your virtual plate number with the number ending you want....
    Thanks sir. I'll keep you guys posted.

change ending conduction sticker number?