New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    tidus1203:
    ^^Kaya pala ang daming very fancy sa FOREX these days marami kasi import na lang... Dati siguro mga 5-6 years ago, mas konting tao ang interested in FOREX...
    yes, importers have to follow exchange rates all the time

USDJPY 87.7550 mahal!!

and coz a lot of things affect exchange rates, you end up following a lot of things

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    And let me guess uls importer ka no kaya very obsevant ka din sa FOREX markets?

Ako di ako importer (maybe in the future) kasi service sector ang mga businesses ko, pero I do trade FOREX as a speculator...

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    OT:

The Landcruiser 200 used by P.Noy is said to be owned by Danding Cojuanco and its supposedly bullet proof as well.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    And let me guess uls importer ka no kaya very obsevant ka din sa FOREX markets?

Ako di ako importer (maybe in the future) kasi service sector ang mga businesses ko, pero I do trade FOREX as a speculator...
    yep, used stuff from Japan

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    OT: Nako uls mukang kailangan masanay ka na sa malakas na JPY... Di na siguro yan babalik sa 100 to the USD in any reasonable time...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    OT: Nako uls mukang kailangan masanay ka na sa malakas na JPY... Di na siguro yan babalik sa 100 to the USD in any reasonable time...
    yep tidus, mukha nga

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
CATS Motors and MMPC asking P-Noy to curb the importation of grey market vehicles