New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    If it's indeed Zuellig, I might be able to help get some info. Pls PM me the identity of the car: plate number, make and model, etc. (Same info you find on the CR).

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    There is a weekly fine of Php200.00 for late registration. But, when you’re delayed for your payment in a month, the fine shall become 50% of the user charge.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I just recently registered, paid 450 for smoke emission test and 2.7k for registration. Set aside 1k max for TPL.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    There is a weekly fine of Php200.00 for late registration. But, when you’re delayed for your payment in a month, the fine shall become 50% of the user charge.
    I was only delayed 1 week and paid 50%

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I was only delayed 1 week and paid 50%
    Baka naloko ka, look at this LTO website, #4.
    Motor Vehicle Registration

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Baka naloko ka, look at this LTO website, #4.
    Motor Vehicle Registration
    or 1 week delayed pero tumalon na ng next month kaya penalty. ex: last week ng feb ang deadline tapps narehistro ng March1, considered 1 month delayed na yan.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    or 1 week delayed pero tumalon na ng next month kaya penalty. ex: last week ng feb ang deadline tapps narehistro ng March1, considered 1 month delayed na yan.
    Oh that's exactly what happened. It was supposed to be third or last week of Feb then we registered 1st week of March.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Out of Curiosity, lets say I would like to sell this car, cos I dont want to trouble myself with all this process and paper work... is it possible? will I be able to sell this car even without the paperwork?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossmonkee View Post
    Out of Curiosity, lets say I would like to sell this car, cos I dont want to trouble myself with all this process and paper work... is it possible? will I be able to sell this car even without the paperwork?
    mahirapan ka din dahil hihingiin din sa iyo nung buyer yung papers otherwise hindi maililipat sa kanya yung pangalan. maski ibenta mo sa dealer yan, ganyan pa din ang hihingiin ng dealer sa iyo.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bossmonkee View Post
    mahirapan ka din dahil hihingiin din sa iyo nung buyer yung papers otherwise hindi maililipat sa kanya yung pangalan. maski ibenta mo sa dealer yan, ganyan pa din ang hihingiin ng dealer sa iyo.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if your second digit is 9 or 0, what would otherwise be a one week 200 peso fine, is a one month fine for you unfortunates with a 9 or 0.. because you registered in the next month... like sirkosero said above.

yes, TS, you can still sell the car, IF you have a buyer willing to take it AS IS.
    but because the paperwork of ownership is broken, very few will take the chance...
    you can sell it por kilo or por piraso, as in spare parts, if you like. tedious, but better than nothing.

or you can just keep on using that car until it runs to the ground. make the best of a bad thing..

your better choices of action are already narrated by previous contributors....
    trace the guy you bought it from. if you don't know how, the company he bought it from, may be able to tell you. heck, you might even run into the guy when you go to the office... try the internet. google his name.. it's just a click away..

trace the notary? good luck with that. with the volume of notarized documents and the number of real and un-real notaries public around, i don't even know where to start..
    Last edited by dr. d; April 20th, 2015 at 04:46 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12