New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Ganito po nangyari sa akin..

In April, I went to an LTO Local here at our place (LTO-La Trinidad, Benguet), una pina-check ko iyung CR na hawak ko (a second-hand car I bought), kasi may correction-ink iyung "Encumbered To"..
    Una, sabi ng staff, meron daw.. After a few clicks of her mouse, the staff told me, wala daw pala.. I asked if I can then proceed for TOW (Transfer Ownership), she said yes.. I submitted the photocopies of documents needed, then sabi they will have it confirmed sa branch ng original registration, which is LTO-La Loma, QC.. They took my number and sabi ite-text daw ako kapag dumating na confirmation.
    Come first week of May, which is the car's registration due, at WALA pa text, I proceeded to the LTO-La Trinidad to renew the registration.. to my surprise, andun na pala iyung confirmation.. That's why I proceeded to process the TOW, and went to PNP/HPG for the clearance..
    With PNP/HPG clearance, and with the confirmation from LTO-La Loma that THERE WAS NO ENCUMBRANCE, balik ako LTO-La Trinidad for registration and TOW..

Then the heartbrake begins..

LTO-La Trinidad said that they cannot process my TOW, BECAUSE THE DAMN SYSTEM STILL SHOWS THE CAR IS ENCUMBERED.. Controlling myself, I told them:

"Paano po iyan, eh sa confirmation ng La Loma po eh NO ENCUMBRANCE?"

Ang sagot...

"Punta po kayo ng La Loma at doon ninyo ipakita/ayusin/tanungin..." (aaaaarrrrrgggg!!!)

QUESTION PO:

1) DO I NEED TO BRING the Car all the way down to LTO-La Loma QC? Andito po kasi ako Benguet, ang hassle magbiyahe.. Lalo na't hindi ko pa gamay mag-drive ng highway...

2) WILL LTO LA LOMA HONOR the documents I have that were processed locally, specifically the PNP/HPG Clearance, and Stencil report ng LTO La Trinidad?

Maraming, maraming salamat po sa makakatulong..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    I know this thread is dead , But I cant make a new topic

Can I ask what is the procedure for the cancellation of mortgage of land in pasig?

Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123