New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    May times na guilty din ako dito... my reason, I was driving slow and biglang nag-yellow yung traffic light. Do I stop? or step on the gas?

Since I chose to stop, nasa ibabaw ako ng pedestrian lane.

It also happened to me yesterday on my motorcycle.

Kaya it made me wonder... dapat ba ituloy ko na lang and harangan ko yung intersection
    I would stop too. Sometimes the pedestrian lines are so faded, the edge can’t be seen so ang labas “stepping” (basketball term) ka na pala. And as usual, exploited ito ng mga enforcers/LTO to generate $$$.

One other thing, even if you stop before the pedestrian lane, the 2 wheelers will go around you and occupy the empty space (pedestrian lane). Eh basta sila yung ugok, hindi ako.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by xwangbu View Post
    pag nagslowdown ka naman para hindi ka abutan ng paghinto sa pedestrian lane me bubusina sa likod mo.
    sabay pasok nung jeep na ke tagal tagal naghihintay ng pasahero.
    Hindi ako nagpapadala sa mga ganyan. Pag nabangga ka naman or nahuli etc., wala naman paki sa iyo yan. The only thought in their childish minds is “You’re getting in my way!” without assessing the road conditions or any potential dangers around. Ang busina, warning device lang, hindi para magdabog na parang bata because things aren’t to your liking.

Ano ba gawain ng mga spoiled na 2-4 yrs old pag hindi mo pinayagan, pagbigyan o hindi makuha ang gusto nila? Di ba naghihiyaw, sigaw (ear piercing shriek) or nagwawala? Sadly, ganyan din asta ng mga ibang supposedly adult (?) drivers on the road. Busina, high beam at road rage nga lang gamit.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles_on View Post
    I would stop too. Sometimes the pedestrian lines are so faded, the edge can’t be seen so ang labas “stepping” (basketball term) ka na pala. And as usual, exploited ito ng mga enforcers/LTO to generate $$$.

One other thing, even if you stop before the pedestrian lane, the 2 wheelers will go around you and occupy the empty space (pedestrian lane). Eh basta sila yung ugok, hindi ako.
    i was once accosted.
    i challenged, "sir, that line you allude to, is so faded, it's hardly noticeable."
    he let me go.

if those lines are so faded from ageing, as to be difficult to discern, or na-kublihan na nang bagong aspalto,
    kasalanan na nang gubyerno yan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Blocking the Pedestrian Lane