New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 103
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    15,525
    #71
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^truth to tell, i just bought a dilapidated genuine plastic covered friendship sticker last week from a guy who advertised it several weeks ago, here in the car finder section of honda. although i paid P200 for it, feeling ko sulit na sulit siya :clap: :naughty2:

    heheheh. i really don't know, pero pwede palang pagkaperahan yang mga stickers na yan.

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    962
    #72
    Quote Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
    Same things is also the requirements for Friendship Sticker. They city government is issuing it only to the residence of Las Pinas City. I don't know if they change the rules. Friendship sticker is a municipal ordinance and issued free to homeowners/residence of Las Pinas City.
    WTF?! Wala na rin pala talaga akong pag-asang makadaan sa may Toyota. Siyete talaga.

    Oh well, ayoko man gawin, I may resort to some *desperate* measures.

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,627
    #73
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^truth to tell, i just bought a dilapidated genuine plastic covered friendship sticker last week from a guy who advertised it several weeks ago, here in the car finder section of honda. although i paid P200 for it, feeling ko sulit na sulit siya :clap: :naughty2:
    sir sti...r for year 2003 ba yung binayaran mo ng p200.00??? next year yata issue na sila ng bagong sti...r, pero di ko sure what month.

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    15,525
    #74
    Quote Originally Posted by evs_13 View Post
    sir sti...r for year 2003 ba yung binayaran mo ng p200.00??? next year yata issue na sila ng bagong sti...r, pero di ko sure what month.
    normally, they issue FStickers between February to April....

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,633
    #75
    Quote Originally Posted by evs_13 View Post
    sir sti...r for year 2003 ba yung binayaran mo ng p200.00??? next year yata issue na sila ng bagong sti...r, pero di ko sure what month.
    yep. no choice eh. ayaw makuha sa taawad eh besides nakakuha na ko last year ng genuine sticker from a friend who is related to the ruling family of las pinas ( by marriage) kaya medyo nahiya no ko mangulit uli. at saka, if you look at it through rose colored glasses medyo malaki na din matitipid ko sa oras at gas kung ikukumpara mo ang hassle ng pag daan sa AZR at pangungulit ng mga gwardya sa moonwalk at pilar

    at saka iffy pa din ata iyong next year na iyan kasi supposedly every three years ang issuance ng bagong sticker eh mag fo-four years na. sabay by next year busy na sa election kaya medyo doubtful ang bagong issuance ng sticker sa 2007 daw.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    53,605
    #76
    I need to rant. I went to BF today to stock up on my kimchi supply. My BFF used to buy this for me regularly when she goes to BF but since she's in the US now, I have no choice but to buy it myself.

    I passed Lopez gate and was shocked that the guard would not accept my DL, then he showed me the tarp of acceptable IDs - NONE of which I have! I said I only have my DL because since the pandemic I only bring my phone, card, cash, DL and alcohol! I said either let me in without leaving anything or accept my license, so he got my DL but would NOT GIVE ME A NUMBER. Anyway, I was in no mood to argue so I just left my DL but so bad trip! I told him he better not lose my license. Medyo masungit nga that guard kasi back when I used to go to BF at least once a month, I don't leave my license naman, I just tell the guard where I am going.

    I suppose they are not accepting DL because there's a law ata that says DL can't be required by villages?

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    49,391
    #77
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I need to rant. I went to BF today to stock up on my kimchi supply. My BFF used to buy this for me regularly when she goes to BF but since she's in the US now, I have no choice but to buy it myself.

    I passed Lopez gate and was shocked that the guard would not accept my DL, then he showed me the tarp of acceptable IDs - NONE of which I have! I said I only have my DL because since the pandemic I only bring my phone, card, cash, DL and alcohol! I said either let me in without leaving anything or accept my license, so he got my DL but would NOT GIVE ME A NUMBER. Anyway, I was in no mood to argue so I just left my DL but so bad trip! I told him he better not lose my license. Medyo masungit nga that guard kasi back when I used to go to BF at least once a month, I don't leave my license naman, I just tell the guard where I am going.

    I suppose they are not accepting DL because there's a law ata that says DL can't be required by villages?
    the gaard in the village i visited recently, admitted na bawal na silang kumuha ng DL ngayon.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    53,605
    #78
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the gaard in the village i visited recently, admitted na bawal na silang kumuha ng DL ngayon.
    really? I don't go out na kasi kaya I am not aware The guards at my Lola's village know me kaya I just show my face hahaha!

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,676
    #79
    May pnp memo yata na reminding sekyus not to get DL.. kasi technically violation yan.. driving without license ka..

    Kaya valid ID na siguro pinalit nila.. dati pag valid id iniwan mo di ka bibigyan ng number eh

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    53,605
    #80
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    May pnp memo yata na reminding sekyus not to get DL.. kasi technically violation yan.. driving without license ka..

    Kaya valid ID na siguro pinalit nila.. dati pag valid id iniwan mo di ka bibigyan ng number eh
    oh. Problema ko wala ako any of the valid IDs that they accept I guess I need to apply for a postal ID na. I don't bring my passport and even if had it, I am never leaving my passport sa village gate

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
BF Homes P'que Gates open to public.