New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    OT: friendship sticker was last released last 2000-2001 ata. and i think the city government of las pinas will release one again next year. this is according to a friend who works at the city hall. hth.
    Ah tagal na pala.

Thanks chief!

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    OT: friendship sticker was last released last 2000-2001 ata. and i think the city government of las pinas will release one again next year. this is according to a friend who works at the city hall. hth.

The "valid" friendship stickers are the ones issued last 2003. Since the "no sticker, no entry" was re-implemented only a few mnths ago, they accepted the 2003 and plans to issue a new one this 2007.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    hayy, kala ko bukas na naman sa public ang bf homes. nagbayad pa naman ako ng php 1,000.00 para sa green na sticker last august para sa year 2006 lang pos bubuksan na naman nila....

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The gates were open, AFAIK, for All-souls' day, to ease congestion around the cemeteries.

I'm bummed that I can't shortcut through BF anymore, but I'm trying to get a sticker now.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ^^^ Uy chief, saan ka kumukuha? Dapat may home addy ka sa BF, right?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'm trying to source it through relatives. They have a house inside BF, but they don't live there anymore... it burned down...

I really need this damn sticker, as my work sometimes makes me drive to Las Pinas from Laguna during rush hour and lunch hour... I absolutely hate driving the area between South Mall and Casimiro... horrible flow, stupid counterflowing cars, and enforcers who encourage counterflowing as a way of life...

Las Pinas, kaharian ng counterflow... Jeez...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I'm trying to source it through relatives. They have a house inside BF, but they don't live there anymore... it burned down...
    Kasi, nung ako nagpatanong eh kailangan daw na ang address mo sa CR eh somewhere sa BF.

Anyways, hintayin ko na lang yung Friendship Sticker next year.

Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post
    Kasi, nung ako nagpatanong eh kailangan daw na ang address mo sa CR eh somewhere sa BF.

Anyways, hintayin ko na lang yung Friendship Sticker next year.

Thanks.
    Same things is also the requirements for Friendship Sticker. They city government is issuing it only to the residence of Las Pinas City. I don't know if they change the rules. Friendship sticker is a municipal ordinance and issued free to homeowners/residence of Las Pinas City.

The last issuance of this sticker was year 2003. however, because of the benefit of this, a lot of car owners are faking/duplicating it in order to pass thru this friendship route.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^truth to tell, i just bought a dilapidated genuine plastic covered friendship sticker last week from a guy who advertised it several weeks ago, here in the car finder section of honda. although i paid P200 for it, feeling ko sulit na sulit siya :clap: :naughty2:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
    Same things is also the requirements for Friendship Sticker. They city government is issuing it only to the residence of Las Pinas City. I don't know if they change the rules. Friendship sticker is a municipal ordinance and issued free to homeowners/residence of Las Pinas City.

The last issuance of this sticker was year 2003. however, because of the benefit of this, a lot of car owners are faking/duplicating it in order to pass thru this friendship route.

yup. it was 2003 pa pala... sorry for my previous post. anyway, before getting the Friendship Sticker, i think you have to get some sort of a baranggay/association clearance that should be presented prior to getting the sticker.

buti na lang, may kakilala ako sa loob (bwehehehehe).

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
BF Homes P'que Gates open to public.