New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    The prohibition in leaving your DL with a village or subdivision guard is because of issuances by the then HLURB and reiterated by the now DHSUD, specifically:

1) HLURB Executive Committee Resolution No.1 , Series of 2017 dated 8 March 2017; and,

2) DHSUD Department Circular No. 2020-002 dated 25 June 2020

This prohibition was restated in an Advisory issued on 15 June 2020 by the PNP, Civil Security Group Supervisory Office for Security and Investigation Agencies entitled "Advisory on the Confiscation of Driver's License by Security Guards."

Kaya lahat ng sekyu sa mga villages, sunod na dito.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Wala ba Kimchi sa Makati kung saan ka nakatira o kaya ipa grab mo na lang hehe.

Toll fee at gasolina pa lang mahal na. Teka, masarap ba kimchi dyan? Share mo naman para makabili BF Homes P'que Gates open to public.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hala.. wala na pong postal ID ngayon..

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    oh. Problema ko wala ako any of the valid IDs that they accept I guess I need to apply for a postal ID na. I don't bring my passport and even if had it, I am never leaving my passport sa village gate

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    The prohibition in leaving your DL with a village or subdivision guard is because of issuances by the then HLURB and reiterated by the now DHSUD, specifically:

1) HLURB Executive Committee Resolution No.1 , Series of 2017 dated 8 March 2017; and,

2) DHSUD Department Circular No. 2020-002 dated 25 June 2020

This prohibition was restated in an Advisory issued on 15 June 2020 by the PNP, Civil Security Group Supervisory Office for Security and Investigation Agencies entitled "Advisory on the Confiscation of Driver's License by Security Guards."

Kaya lahat ng sekyu sa mga villages, sunod na dito.
    i do not know if this will work,
    xerox your DL or passport in HD color, and laminate it.
    hand it over, everytime you need an ID to surrender.

all they need naman, is a name and face that they will clip onto the village number they will give you.

we can question all we want,
    but the bottomline is,
    it's private property, and it's the golden rule: "he who has the gold, makes the rules".
    Last edited by dr. d; July 18th, 2022 at 11:22 AM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    hala.. wala na pong postal ID ngayon..
    Curious about this statement. Do you mean in general or the BF guards don't accept postal ID as part of their list of accepted ID's?

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Hindi na ba pwede yung 20 pesos?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    in general, you can not get a postal ID anymore.. hindi na din yata valid as ID.. kasi pinalitan na daw nang National ID yan..

Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    Curious about this statement. Do you mean in general or the BF guards don't accept postal ID as part of their list of accepted ID's?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    in general, you can not get a postal ID anymore.. hindi na din yata valid as ID.. kasi pinalitan na daw nang National ID yan..
    You're talking of the digitized postal ID, right? I just used mine last week for a govt transaction. Got curious of your statement because mine is expiring September this year so i should start my renewal next month. Haven't heard of any announcement from the post office saying they discontinued it.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Accepted pa rin yan and pwede pa rin kumuha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    tama postal ID.. i was referring to Voter's ID.. nagka halo na hehehe

Postal ID is still ok.. Voter's ID ang wala na..

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Accepted pa rin yan and pwede pa rin kumuha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
BF Homes P'que Gates open to public.