New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Let me share you this story, im so irritated right now.
    I was on my way home from work knowing that from sucat i am TEN MINUTES AWAY FROM MY HOUSE. BUT i was so wrong. From Mcdo SUCAT upto the very inside of BF it was F**KING TRAFFIC!! My usual 45 minute drive became a 1 and 1/2hr drive just to get home from makati.

"JUN BERNABE MAY POLITICAL WILL" ---> F**K YOU! To think i wasted my vote on you. BF has a big population too. DONT THINK OF RUNNING FOR A SECOND TERM.

"JUN BERNABE and BENG AMURAO THANK YOU FOR OPENING YOUR GATES" --->DID YOU THINK OF THE BF HOME OWNERS before you did this??

I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD DREAD GOING HOME TO MY HOUSE before these two a**h*les did this.

PLEASE CLOSE THOSE GATES TO THE PUBLIC.

WE NEED SECURITY.

IF YOU WANT TO PASS THRU, BUY those P750 stickers. LIKE THE OTHERS DO.
    YOU want comfort? COMFORT comes with a price!

MAYOR JUN BERNABE,BENG AMURAO, THANKS ALOT FOR THE HASSLE. THANKS ALOT.

FOR SURE the other villages outside would THANK YOU TOO for the traffic you've caused.

Last edited by Ungas; September 9th, 2005 at 11:22 PM. Reason: screened words

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    cool ka lang ser

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Sorry to hear that SIR bougartt,just calm down and peace....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    diyan din ako dumadaan,minsan nga sobrang traffic kasi minsan yung traffic aid nakikialam sa traffic light kaya nagiging sobrang traffic..idagdag mo pa yung mga pasaway na jeep at fx...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Mga tsikoteers, honestly what do you guys think, will they close the gates? Will these gates be open permanently??

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I'm guessing na isasara ulit yang gates na yan kasi I'm sure maraming magrereklamong mga residents ng area na yan... sa iba comfort yan kasi iiksi ang byahe nila pero sa mga taga BF prang nawala na ang privacy nila kasi kahit sino e pwede ng dumaan. Diba private village yan? dapat dumaan sa boto ng homeowners bago nila binuksan. pero bosing manager amo relax lang po.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If White Plains & Green Meadows opened up their main arteries, why spare BF Homes?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    i think opening village gates to all traffic defeats the whole purpose of paying a premium to live inside one.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    open na pala?!

welcome sakin yan kasi minsan lang naman ako pumasok jan.

bad trip lang sa mga homeowners kasi more traffic, means more pollution. sa business naman eh, more customers naman.

sana gawin na lang friendship route.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Correct! Friendship route will be the best alternative.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast