New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Taken from motoring journalist Beeboy Bargas' facebook:

ATTENTION SCTEX MNGT. WE WERE JUST HIT on the windshield BY A ROCK THROWN BY 3 kids hanging around the overpass crossing SCTEX after dinalupihan exit. I was told that incidents like this has been happening often and in one incident an infant was killed by a rock that hit the windshield of a passing car. WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT THIS!?!?! Motoring media friends we should do something about this
    This is just like where kids drop rocks on cars at the EDSA underpass at Shaw Intersection. Cops, what are you going to do about this?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    thanks for the heads-up sir GH! I will take note of this and warn my friends.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Repost from the passenger's FB post:
    My view after a kid threw a rock at us on SCTEX! They say life flashes when you get into an accident. All I thought of was our 3 upcoming events and how I wish I can be at 3 places at once. Hehe. (I'm ok MOM, DAD, see I'm instagramming! Hanep instagram kagad no, I was asked not to move until the ambulance came..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post

Repost from the passenger's FB post:

Noted GH, thanks!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006

will spread the word

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Ang linaw ng kuha.. anyway, sinagot or sasagutin ba ng SCTEX yung pagpapagawa nito? or may insurance?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Instagram eh.

--

Wala yan pinagbago sa nambabato sa C5. Kaibigan ko nabasag sunroof niya kasi nabato rin. Mga lowlife imbeciles.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    tsk! mga walang magawa sa buhay! dapat sila batuhin pag nahuli!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Delikado tong ganito, madami dami na naaksidente dahil dito. Sana naman may gawin dito ang mga nakaupo.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    bat di nabalita yang "and in one incident an infant was killed by a rock that hit the windshield of a passing car"

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Beware!! Kids throwing stones at cars from SCTEX overpass.