New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cesarborja View Post
    Regarding SM South - alanganin yung new multi-level parking pag pababa. Parang 90º turn kailangan to get to the ramp pababa. Had a curb rash as a result.
    k
    Agree bro. The turn entering the spiral is a bit tricky. No problem though with our GS nor our MS.

I actually like this parking area better than the basement parking since the queue going out when everyone's rushing is relatively shorter and faster as you're paying upon entry...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post
    Steel parking sa festival mall.

Yung ramp nila, parang ramp ng PWD sa sobrang kipot. Ang kipot na nga nilagyan pa ng hand railings na unnecessary naman

pag malaki sasakyan mo, mga 3 turns ka para makapasok at hindi ka sumabit.

hirap umakyat at bumaba
    Thanks for that bro.

I have not tried and now, I have no intention of trying....😉😉😉

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    sm manila city hall?
    i beg to dis-agree.
    it's one of the more logical arrangements, if only motorists stick to the one-way-clockwise direction and park-facing-wall policy.
    napaka-suwabe pa ng incline, which is also used as parking.
    and my favorite.. napaka-lapit ng mall sa parking. only a foot separating the two! great during rains!
    Late in reading and in replying but I agree with you doc.

It's a parking area that is well laid out and has more logical arrangement and traffic flow vs the other parking areas...

The first time was confusing because barabara bai ang nakasanayan ko... But going there 2nd, 3rd, 4th time, I am in sync with it's wisdom....

Si Erap ba nag design nito? 😉😊😂😎

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by cesarborja View Post
    Regarding SM South - alanganin yung new multi-level parking pag pababa. Parang 90º turn kailangan to get to the ramp pababa. Had a curb rash as a result.

Suspense ramps - sa Lucky Chinatown mall. Ang haba. Nakakakaba pag naka MT.

Sent from my SM-J106B using Tapatalk
    Never tried the new parking building even if waiting time for the basement is longer. The old basement with it's diagonal and wide parking spaces and quick access to the mall is still the best imo - even with the bobo drivers who insist on not following the arrows at pipilitin pumarada paatras sa diagonal na spaces.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Agree bro. The turn entering the spiral is a bit tricky. No problem though with our GS nor our MS.

I actually like this parking area better than the basement parking since the queue going out when everyone's rushing is relatively shorter and faster as you're paying upon entry...
    Pag pinansin mo yung gilid halos covered ng tire marks or bakbak na paint.

Yes ako din hindi na pumipila sa basement parking. Tapos yung open parking may bayad na (P20.00).

Sent from my SM-J106B using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Me sasadyain lang tom. sa pdea qc, centris na ba nearest parking? Ok lang kahit me konting lakad.

Any suggestions?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Centris is too far,may parking area din dyan behind Mcdo after ng National Printing Office going towards centris from cubao...Steel Parking.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by reddik2017 View Post
    Centris is too far,may parking area din dyan behind Mcdo after ng National Printing Office going towards centris from cubao...Steel Parking.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    Thanks bro.

Coming from edsa going north, will turn right going to mcdo, right? After ng NPO Road. Correct me if I'm wrong. [emoji4]

9. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    AGREE SA EASTWOOD MALL! Nakakalito sobra. tapos meron pang mga "hidden" parking spots na makikita mo lang if madaanan mo, lagpas ka na sa papasukan.

SM Marikina has to be one of the best for me. Maaliwalas, maluwag, madami. Wag lang Mabaha

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Not in manila.
    SM olangapo. 6floors ang akyatin mo tapos ang tarik. Kung bago kang driver tapos manual dala mo magdasal ka na wag kang tumigil sa gitna.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk