New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I use also clear glass no problem at all.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I use clear glass plate cover too sa isang ride. Yung isang ride ko naman may frame naman yung plate cover pero clear glass lang din, pero may tilter ako ng plate hehe.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Salamas mga repaks!

Sobra paranoid ko kahapon. hehehe then i saw a lot of vehicles having clear glass/plastics covers here in The Republic of Makati.
    I also asked a lot of people, including the guard sa pinagpaparkingan ko. Clear daw pede.
    then i was convinced na pwede nga talaga basta clear.

*mda
    I think you're right we just have to maintain it clear at all times!

Thanks again!
    ÜÜÜ

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    been using clear glass cover din wala naman prob

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Tagal na po bawal niyan sa Makati, actually, yung GF na bro ko nahuli sa makati last year cause of Tilted plate, sabi ng GF niya paglabas daw sa Honda my FREE tilted plate na, lahat may libre na Tilted plate, pero sabi ng Highway Patrol, wala raw sila pakielam, ehh babae yon, so wala siya nagawa kundi Give ang license niya, and marami naman po sila nahuli noon, kahit mga naka Nissan Patrol and Fortuner hinuli din naman. Thousand ang multa sa pagkakatanda ko na binayaran niya. Ingats nalang po tayo, and also commemorative plates, bawal po sa makati, some of my classmate na pasaway, nahuli rin cause of comm. plate.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Philippines do not really have traffic cameras or whatever that is called for apprehending traffic violators, they just used them basically for monitoring traffic. It is still the traffic aid or police who still manages the traffic with the traffic lights, therefore clear plate casing is ok and I assume legal. Its not mandatory to have it so do whatever you like. But for me given the choice, I would get one for the protection my car plates and prevention of things such as opportunistic jerks from stealing to extorting by threatening to remove my car plate.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    i had been one of the mapsa's casualty...had to pay 2000 pesos they said but able to negotiate and make it 200 pesos...and without taking my license.

i had on my front plate a fiberglass cover(light green color) that's not very noticeable and it has indeed a color but managed to argue with the officer in a diplomatic manner...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by prince777 View Post
    i had been one of the mapsa's casualty...had to pay 2000 pesos they said but able to negotiate and make it 200 pesos...and without taking my license.

i had on my front plate a fiberglass cover(light green color) that's not very noticeable and it has indeed a color but managed to argue with the officer in a diplomatic manner...
    Eto kahit pa naka-full-cover ang plate at di na mabasa ang plate number, sigurado ako di man lang sinisita kahit na 7 days a week, every week the whole year pa ito sa Makati gumagala.

Ganito kami sa Makati.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Mga Sir!
    Taga-bantay ba kayo???
    Ano kala ninyo siga na kayo, taong bayan din nagbabantay sa inyo!

Sa unang huli, di dapat mag-multa kahit magkano. Manita muna kayo, then i-record ang plate number.
    Kaya marami nag-sasamantala eh. May penalty agad

At kung alam naman, gawin na nakakainis maabala.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
attention all tinted plate number beware in makati city