New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Good day tsikoteers! Not sure kung this is the right section to ask about this pero gusto ko lang po sana itanong regarding sa renewal ng sasakyan na inassume balance after the 3yr dealership registration. Since kasi di pa nakapangalan samin yung sasakyan possible ba or may mga problems ba kami ma-eencounter pag ipapa renew na namin yung sasakyan?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by khun22 View Post
    Good day tsikoteers! Not sure kung this is the right section to ask about this pero gusto ko lang po sana itanong regarding sa renewal ng sasakyan na inassume balance after the 3yr dealership registration. Since kasi di pa nakapangalan samin yung sasakyan possible ba or may mga problems ba kami ma-eencounter pag ipapa renew na namin yung sasakyan?
    Basta dala mo photocopy ng OR/CR good na yan.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    as kris says,
    just bring a xerox of the OR CR, the original TPL, and original emissions test w/ receipt.
    LTO will renew the registration, but the new OR will still be in the same old owner's name.
    you don't even have to present the deed of sale.
    because the car is still under mortgage, you will probably be asked to get a comprehensive insurance policy from...

btw,
    if that car still has no assigned number plate in the system, you will probably not be able to have it emission-tested.
    you may have to go to the LTO and ask for it. i went to LTO along araneta ave in QC, for mine.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 17th, 2019 at 11:47 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kris_13 View Post
    Basta dala mo photocopy ng OR/CR good na yan.
    Thanks for the reply sir. Buti nalang walang problem. Akala ko kasi baka may mga tipong tatanungin kung bakit yung pangalan na nakalagay sa or cr is iba sa mag papa renew.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    as kris says,
    just bring a xerox of the OR CR, the original TPL, and original emissions test w/ receipt.
    LTO will renew the registration, but the new OR will still be in the same old owner's name.
    you don't even have to present the deed of sale.
    because the car is still under mortgage, you will probably be asked to get a comprehensive insurance policy from...

btw,
    if that car still has no assigned number plate in the system, you will probably not be able to have it emission-tested.
    you may have to go to the LTO and ask for it. i went to LTO along araneta ave in QC, for mine.
    Yung photocopy ng or cr meron ako. Yung tpl not sure though, tpl stand for third party liability insurance po ba? and yung original emissions test w/ receipt din.

Wala parin po yung assigned plate number as of now. So pag wala po pong assigned plate ang emission test is outside of lto parang kami pa ang mag papa emission test then bring the results to lto?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Thanks for the reply sir. Buti nalang walang problem. Akala ko kasi baka may mga tipong tatanungin kung bakit yung pangalan na nakalagay sa or cr is iba sa mag papa renew.

Ako din naglalakad ng rehistro ng mga kotse ng kapatid ko. Basta dala mo lang yung xerox.

Yung photocopy ng or cr meron ako. Yung tpl not sure though, tpl stand for third party liability insurance po ba? and yung original emissions test w/ receipt din.

Wala parin po yung assigned plate number as of now. So pag wala po pong assigned plate ang emission test is outside of lto parang kami pa ang mag papa emission test then bring the results to lto?
    Yung TPL, sa LTO na yun. kukuha ka ng bago. Bayad ka lang mga 1k yata yun. Tapos pag wala pa plaka, sa experience ko sa motor ko na walang plate, sa mandaluyong ko dinala, sila na bahala maglagay ng nung temp plate na nakasulat sa papel, taga emission gumawa nun hehe. di na ko nag punta sa araneta avenue.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008

ako naman,
    the emissions guy told me that they couldn't do the test, as the "system wouldn't accept the info as the car had no number plate".
    he advised me to go to LTO for the number.

i suppose, "whatever works", sir.

Assumed balanced car LTO registration renewal