New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Un na nga. Baka nakita sa CCTV nag aaway kami at pinalamig ung "ulo"ko. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Ingat ser, park facing the wall na lang.. Haha!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Yung barkada ko nakikilan na ng 10k ng mga enterprising policemen nung nagloloving loving sila sa kotse. Biruin mo, sila na nanood, sila pa binayaran. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yung barkada ko nakikilan na ng 10k ng mga enterprising policemen nung nagloloving loving sila sa kotse. Biruin mo, sila na nanood, sila pa binayaran. [emoji23]

Walandyo,- dapat nag-check-in na lang sila... May motif/scheme at shower pa at delivery-pancit pa....

Di bale bro.,- sumakit naman pihado ang mga puson ng mga h!n*yvp*k na mga kapulisan na iyan!!!

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

30.1K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Walandyo,- dapat nag-check-in na lang sila... May motif/scheme at shower pa at delivery-pancit pa....

Di bale bro.,- sumakit naman pihado ang mga puson ng mga h!n*yvp*k na mga kapulisan na iyan!!!

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

30.1K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
    Buti na lang pala winarningan lang ako nun. Sabi wag dito sir..madilim at maraming holdapper. Dun kayo magaaway sa *tooot*. Wala pang sugo nun.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Buti na lang pala winarningan lang ako nun. Sabi wag dito sir..madilim at maraming holdapper. Dun kayo magaaway sa *tooot*. Wala pang sugo nun.

College pa kami noon eh, siguro alam nung parak na hindi pwedeng makarating kay mommy at daddy ang mga kaganapan between them. [emoji23]

6. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    The more people complain about dark tint, the more I want to get one. I hate busybodies.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Talked to my dealer and LTO insider, you can only have the top portion of the windshield tinted and all tints for all glass panes can only be tinted to a degree according to new LTO policies. Even the dark tinted ones will have to be replaced or removed before being considered for car registration renewal. That's what I heard and that's why we only took the lighter tint when we got our new car a few months ago.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Adenkaye View Post
    Talked to my dealer and LTO insider, you can only have the top portion of the windshield tinted and all tints for all glass panes can only be tinted to a degree according to new LTO policies. Even the dark tinted ones will have to be replaced or removed before being considered for renewal. That's what I heard and that's why we only took the lighter tint when we got our new car a few months ago.
    Pretty sure this won't get implemented. Have you seen how dark the tints of our lawmakers' cars are? 😂

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Pretty sure this won't get implemented. Have you seen how dark the tints of our lawmakers' cars are? [emoji23]

Yes bro, andami na batas in placed implementation and iron fist lang talaga kulang sa Pinoys.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Adenkaye View Post
    Talked to my dealer and LTO insider, you can only have the top portion of the windshield tinted and all tints for all glass panes can only be tinted to a degree according to new LTO policies. Even the dark tinted ones will have to be replaced or removed before being considered for car registration renewal. That's what I heard and that's why we only took the lighter tint when we got our new car a few months ago.
    Hmmm what dealer? & up to what degree of tint daw?

My wife got her Innova just last July, & her tints are medium black all around with full front tint. I got my Mazda 3 also last July as well, & I have super dark tints on the sides & full medium tint in front. On both purchases, we were never advised as such.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast