New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Hindi ko nasundan yung issue niya about dun, he got an unlicensed interior designer ba? Tama ba?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not really an issue per se, it just got blown out of proportion.

He got licensed professional to do the renovation, but after he got his curtains or blinds installed, he wanted to add a valance to cover it. So he asked the YT Decorator and plugged her in his posts.

Ended up spreading mixed messages to the public where people thought he was promoting use of unlicensed professionals to do design/renovation work.

But, he does tend to plug a lot and I chose not to follow him and simply just check his page from time to time so I don't get bombarded with alerts from his side.

---

Re Deakin's shadowban, I know a shadowban is that FB just doesn't promote you or notify your followers of your new posts. It doesn't delete or hide your posts. So I don't know what Deakin is talking about.

He only made 1 post about MVIS which is share screenshot of that post/tweet about the Subaru being tested improperly. But he didn't actually make a comment about it.

In this regard, at least Uly has been more vocal than him and even A.I.

Visor seems silent about the issue though, unless I'm missing the posts.

And even if he says he is "posting" about it, he has his own website, but the recent blog was about a tire on Jan 27, 2021 and a motorcycle. So, he doesn't really have much in the way of excuses if he says he is talking about it, there is nothing to see.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Hindi ko nasundan yung issue niya about dun, he got an unlicensed interior designer ba? Tama ba?

Interior designers has a license? Why?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *Shadow

Eto na nagpapaliwanag. Funny thing, this post was not “hidden” [AI] Here's what they'll check during MVIS inspection[AI] Here's what they'll check during MVIS inspection

Chup-chup tugade, Villar and RSA pa more DICKin. [AI] Here's what they'll check during MVIS inspection

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Not really an issue per se, it just got blown out of proportion.

He got licensed professional to do the renovation, but after he got his curtains or blinds installed, he wanted to add a valance to cover it. So he asked the YT Decorator and plugged her in his posts.

Ended up spreading mixed messages to the public where people thought he was promoting use of unlicensed professionals to do design/renovation work.

But, he does tend to plug a lot and I chose not to follow him and simply just check his page from time to time so I don't get bombarded with alerts from his side.

---

Re Deakin's shadowban, I know a shadowban is that FB just doesn't promote you or notify your followers of your new posts. It doesn't delete or hide your posts. So I don't know what Deakin is talking about.

He only made 1 post about MVIS which is share screenshot of that post/tweet about the Subaru being tested improperly. But he didn't actually make a comment about it.

In this regard, at least Uly has been more vocal than him and even A.I.

Visor seems silent about the issue though, unless I'm missing the posts.

And even if he says he is "posting" about it, he has his own website, but the recent blog was about a tire on Jan 27, 2021 and a motorcycle. So, he doesn't really have much in the way of excuses if he says he is talking about it, there is nothing to see.
    Why did FB shadow ban him kaya?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    With my MVIS test passed, I was asked to get a USER ID number taken from this new LTO portal...

Home
    Last edited by Monseratto; February 1st, 2021 at 09:09 PM.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Why did FB shadow ban him kaya?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    mukhang wala naman ganun nangyari
    mukhang palusot lang
    tama naman sabi nila, bakit di nya post sa site nya

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Group says 'no-show' scheme in vehicle registration bothers is now rampant

Uuso ang change venue talaga [AI] Here's what they'll check during MVIS inspection

walang kita mga mvis kaya na angal
    di naman nila kaya for sure ng 50 vehicles or more per day. swapang lang talaga
    at kung kayanin nila ang more than 50 per day, ibig sabihin nun minadali nila inspection
    dagdag lang ito sa redtape, at lalo dadami gamit ng fixer

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    mukhang wala naman ganun nangyari
    mukhang palusot lang
    tama naman sabi nila, bakit di nya post sa site nya

yeah nag back read ako ng posts niya, wala naman post about MVIS hahaha

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    These are the lower MVIS fees for cars, motorcycles, and jeepneys

During a virtual presser held today by the Department of Transportation (DOTr), the Land Transportation Office (LTO) released the new prices for the Motor Vehicle Inspection System (MVIS) for all light vehicles (i.e. passenger cars, SUVs, vans, pick-ups, etc.), motorcycles, and yes even public utility jeepneys (PUJs).

For passenger cars, the fee to be paid at the Private Motor Vehicle Inspection Center (PMVIC) has been lowered from PHP 1,800 (VAT inclusive) to PHP 1,680 (VAT inclusive). So before VAT, the fee is PHP 1,500 for light vehicles.

For motorcycles, the new fee to be paid at the PMVIC is PHP 600. After VAT, the total is now PHP 672.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    These are the lower MVIS fees for cars, motorcycles, and jeepneys

During a virtual presser held today by the Department of Transportation (DOTr), the Land Transportation Office (LTO) released the new prices for the Motor Vehicle Inspection System (MVIS) for all light vehicles (i.e. passenger cars, SUVs, vans, pick-ups, etc.), motorcycles, and yes even public utility jeepneys (PUJs).

For passenger cars, the fee to be paid at the Private Motor Vehicle Inspection Center (PMVIC) has been lowered from PHP 1,800 (VAT inclusive) to PHP 1,680 (VAT inclusive). So before VAT, the fee is PHP 1,500 for light vehicles.

For motorcycles, the new fee to be paid at the PMVIC is PHP 600. After VAT, the total is now PHP 672.
    Dun sa article, mas important parang siningit lang nila sa post... sabi kasama na daw Jeppenys sa MVIS when their registration comes due.

Maganda mabasa yun kung totoo.... pero.... maglabas sila ng LTO Memo din hindi yung praise release lang kasi sa ngayon, LTO memo specifically target ng MVIS is only private cars/vehicles.

"“Effective na when the registration of PUJs come due, effective na po ito. Isusubject na po sila sa Motor Vehicle Inspection para madetermine ang kanilang roadworthiness,” said Asec. Galvante."