New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    When the license plates starting with the letter Z run out, will there still be available letters like Y for Metro Manila registered vehicles?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    probably, they will add one more character (e.g. XXXX-123).

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by isketi View Post
    When the license plates starting with the letter Z run out, will there still be available letters like Y for Metro Manila registered vehicles?
    *isketi, AFAIK, Y is taken by Cebu na po... UNLESS they use O, I and Q

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oo nga curious din ako kung anong kasunod? nasa ZTx-xxx series na sila... malapit na maubos.. maybe this 2009 eh mga bagong series na yung irerelease nila?

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mackvil View Post
    oo nga curious din ako kung anong kasunod? nasa ZTx-xxx series na sila... malapit na maubos.. maybe this 2009 eh mga bagong series na yung irerelease nila?
    i have a strong feeling they will extend to the ZUx-xxx series...

other than that is a pandora's box.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Dapat they add nalang another digit like Zxx-xxxx..by adding up another digit its already 10,000 combination.. unlike the three digit no. its only 1,000 combination... tama ba computation ko.....? mas matagal mauubos.. ex: ZUU-1234...pero mas marami combination if they add naman leters...ex: ZUUU-123....bahala LTO dyan diskarte nila yan...

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    sorry for the OT:

has anyone seen the LTO 2009 sticker? whether it is the 3 year new car registration or the renewal... this is my annual ritual... hehehehe...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mackvil View Post
    May nakita na kong ZTE-xxx, patok na patok ang plaka niya.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    sorry for the OT:

has anyone seen the LTO 2009 sticker? whether it is the 3 year new car registration or the renewal... this is my annual ritual... hehehehe...
    Nasa aan kaya ang mga may ending na "1"?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    As far as I know from a reliable source, with the recent exhaustion of "Z" series, old "N" series (1981-1982) will be reverted and the letters that was not previously used ("O" and "I") as they're confusing with "0" and "1" will be used. e.g. NOI 101. After N, P and so on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
After the Z series plate numbers, what's next?