New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just got my plates today, NGO , sayang gusto ko sana NEO

Quote Originally Posted by RVRSSG2.0 View Post
    baka po sir. Or it could also be NZI, NCO,NEO.

Quote Originally Posted by emms1121 View Post
    Hindi nagrerecycle ng plate AY. Kung mapapansin mo, lahat ng N series ngayon ay may kasamang I. Dati kasi hindi ginagamit ang letter I sa plate. Pati yata O. Kaya ngayon lahat ng plate pag may N siguradong merong I o kaya O. OT. Naglabas ka na ng GL?
    will look at that closely.. di ko pa napapansin yun,e...

anyways, by july/aug na target ko, pan down lang muna, papaikutin ko muna most ng pera ko,e pero hehehe.. malapit na...

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    To those who doesn't know how the new system works, I'll clarify,

the previous system is like this, ZAA-100 to ZAA-999 then ZAB-100 to ZAB-999 and so on.
    the new one goes like this, NAI-100 to NAI-999 then NBI-100 to NBI-999
    see the difference with the new and old one? well, instead of changing the 3rd letter, the middle is replaced. Then I & O (for now) would be the last letters. FYI, NII, NOI, NQI, NIO, NOO, NQO are allowed.
    It's not possible to have the same combinations with that of the vehicles in the '80s
    because it goes NAA-100 to NAA-999 then NAB-100 to NAB-999. clear?

and there's no ZZZ-XXX because all the plate numbers starting with the letter P, T, W, X & Z always end with the middle letter T. (PTZ, TTZ, WTZ, XTZ & ZTZ)...

4. Join Date
    May 2005

and there's no ZZZ-XXX because all the plate numbers starting with the letter P, T, W, X & Z always end with the middle letter T. (PTZ, TTZ, WTZ, XTZ & ZTZ)...

For the taxi or public transportation vehicles, there are plates with middle letter that do end beyond T. ie. PV*-***, PX*-***, TV*-*** etc...

5. Join Date
    May 2005

For the taxi or public transportation vehicles, there are plates with middle letter that do end beyond T. ie. PV*-***, PX*-***, TV*-*** etc...

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Yes. The reason why Private vehicles' plate number end with the middle letter T, because U,V,W,X,Y. are reserved for Taxis and PUVs. TVX, PYL,TXK, etc.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    hello mga bros..im new here..im also wondering bout it..

may nabasa aqng post about dun sa baliktad..ang alam ko its a vanity plane ehh..kasi uncle ko kumuha.. parang 111-ABC..

i guess abangan nalang natin..hehe..parang mas maganda nga bumili bagong auto pag bago na series ng plate ehh..

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    hello!

Opo, vanity plate lang ang may characters na pwedeng baliktad (123-LTO) pero dapat visible parin ang original license plates mo, e.g ZSY-123

IMO, it's not important naman if you have the newer series of plates. maluluma rin naman yan. IMO.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
After the "Z" series of license plates, what's next?