New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    No, I don't claim to be a member and maybe AAP is the wrong group to be lobbying about rights of private motorists. I just wonder why, ff they do speak for topics like road safety, traffic education, engineering, enforcement and legislation, aren't they more visible or more vocal especially when it comes to arbitrary and capricious traffic rules like the ones being proposed?
    While the AAP are seldom in the headlines, in they year alone the AAP was in the forefront of discussions, consultations and hearings in both executive and legislative branches about the revisions to the Anti-Distracted Driving Act, the Auto Excise tax increase on cars, and refresher courses for PUV drivers, among others. I agreed with its position on all these issues, which in my mind are for the benefit of the motoring public at large. While things don't always turn out the way it lobbies for, at least it makes its positions known in formal venues.

Sorry kung OT na ako. Back to regular programming ......

2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    The questions is, me nakakatakbo ba ng 50 kph sa EDSA?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by essjei55 View Post
    Kapag Biyernes Santo :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by essjei55 View Post
    On a regular week day? 1am to 6am.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    MMDA clarifies: 50kph speed limit on EDSA for PUVs, not private cars

Initial reports indicating that the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) will be implementing a new 50kph speed limit along some of the capital's major thoroughfares aren't true—at least not completely.

According to the agency spokesperson Celine Pialago, the new 50kph speed limit will only apply to public utility vehicles, not private cars as some online news outlets are reporting, and only on EDSA.
    https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/moto...171208-fbfirst

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123